{BK}Lokus - Administrator abuse by {BK}Lokus/Administrador abusivo por {BK}Lokus

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Re: {BK}Lokus - Administrator abuse by {BK}Lokus/Administrador abusivo por {BK}Lokus

Post#11 » Thu 21 Dec 2017, 16:52

Clearly you don't understand nor do you listen.

I was the target of repeated trolling and persecution, and my video proves it. Stop making out that you are better than anyone else when you are not. What I have said before in my posts stand. I stand by them.

legendkill
Forum Member

Re: {BK}Lokus - Administrator abuse by {BK}Lokus/Administrador abusivo por {BK}Lokus

Post#12 » Thu 21 Dec 2017, 17:52

and in your video i clearly see that u insulted others dont try to play the victim game here
Image{BK}Legend KEEPHALOALIVE

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#13 » Thu 21 Dec 2017, 18:30

My video also shows how frustrated I was when being ambit killed by the likes of certain people.

Stop taking sides and being corrupt like Lokus was and accept that it was happening.

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#14 » Thu 21 Dec 2017, 19:04

oh yeah really aimbot the server automatically kicks u when they aimbot did u see he was kicked ?? no just accept the fact that your efforts are pointless and you are just looking for attention

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#15 » Thu 21 Dec 2017, 22:03

I may not understand Spanish fluently Kronox, however I understand enough to get the gist of what is being said. Like spending some 5 minutes trying to fabricate a reason between them to ban me.
Last edited by «DN»Lasky® on Thu 21 Dec 2017, 23:50, edited 1 time in total.

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#16 » Thu 21 Dec 2017, 23:50

What you mean OK?

{BK}Miracle

Re: {BK}Lokus - Administrator abusei by {BK}Lokus/Administrador abusivo por {BK}Lokus

Post#17 » Thu 21 Dec 2017, 23:55

Get over with it

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#18 » Fri 22 Dec 2017, 00:03

Why? I have been trying to report cheats and I get banned. I did say that I would not let it drop easily.

Lokus clearly abused her admin power and did so in a malicious and vexatious way against me and is totally out of order.

Ignoring my complaint makes BK appear to allow cheats to play with impunity and me trying to help get the ban for trying to do the right thing.

{BK}Miracle

Post#19 » Fri 22 Dec 2017, 00:15

Look, deal with the leader okay, of course we don't allow cheater. It part of our rule. But you just need to stop complaining already and talk the leader, if not, don't waste your time coming to 2304.

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#20 » Fri 22 Dec 2017, 00:42

look listen i already told u that lokus will be dealt with relax

Return to “BK{USA} (bigass) ❕ 104.153.105.98:2304”