{BK}Lokus - Administrator abuse by {BK}Lokus/Administrador abusivo por {BK}Lokus

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Re: {BK}Lokus - Administrator abuse by {BK}Lokus/Administrador abusivo por {BK}Lokus

Post#21 » Fri 22 Dec 2017, 00:54

How?

Smile
Forum Member

Re: {BK}Lokus - Administrator abuse by {BK}Lokus/Administrador abusivo por {BK}Lokus

Post#22 » Fri 22 Dec 2017, 13:30

:roll: :roll: :roll:
:geek: :geek: :geek:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Lo veo y no lo creo
♡ Smile ♡ \(*3*)/

Lokus
Forum Member

Post#23 » Fri 22 Dec 2017, 15:39

Do not be dramatic, do not say that a person is racist without meaning, is very serious. You do not know what you are doing, you just want to cause problems, you do not know anyone to help you, it's very stupid that you are relating your inability to speak fluent Spanish with what I have silenced you, I gave you a Silence because you did not stop insult me bad administration, is that I check that players have nothing, you must stop playing with the victim and stop insulting whoever kills you, it is better not to return to a BK server because you can be permanently off..
Image{BK}Lokus

{BK}Brandon
Advanced Admin

Post#24 » Fri 22 Dec 2017, 16:09

Cuanta Drama! :O

Rev
Forum Member

Post#25 » Fri 22 Dec 2017, 18:27

this is the first time i see this, you should have contacted one of the supreme admins.
we will check the logs and get back to you.

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#26 » Fri 22 Dec 2017, 18:48

Rev wrote:this is the first time i see this, you should have contacted one of the supreme admins.
we will check the logs and get back to you.

Why check logs when you can see my video Rev?

Nexus
Forum Member

Post#27 » Fri 22 Dec 2017, 19:28

En el clan BK No hay razistas!
BY NEXUS

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#28 » Fri 22 Dec 2017, 19:55

Nexus, I have said that maybe BK isn't but {BK}Lokus definitely is in my opinion.

SOD

Post#29 » Sat 23 Dec 2017, 00:22

Lasky, se está tratando el asunto, intenta ser un jugador normal, si hubo un error se arreglará y / o se castigará.

Return to “BK{USA} (bigass) ❕ 104.153.105.98:2304”