{BK}Blozzy - Administrator abuse by {BK}Blozzy/Administrador abusivo por {BK}Blozzy

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

{BK}Blozzy - Administrator abuse by {BK}Blozzy/Administrador abusivo por {BK}Blozzy

Post#1 » Sat 13 Jan 2018, 09:58

Ladies and Gentlemen...

I am making this post here because I have exposed another of your members as admin abusers... And not for the first time either...

{BK}Blozzy has abused admin on two separate occasions this evening...

Tonight I was plaing in 2304 when I feel I spotted so many cheats, namely Ricachon and Storm, and many others and to put it mildly, they were all quite frankly causing me to really get annoyed, although I just decided to laugh in the end I just decided to... well laugh at how ignorant they were being.

That is not the subject of this email to be honest...

Blozzy has abused his/her admin twice tonight...

What first started off with what was fun, me asking Blozzy if he/she was jealous, I do that to everyone, and it went back and forward a few times, particularly every time I killed Blozzy, after a short while he/she muted me then asked me if I was jelly...

I am sure that this would absolutely count as admin abuse because Blozzy said "oops" instantly after doing it. That to me is odd.

I recorded it all on video... I direct your attention particularly to 15:54 time stamp... I kill Blozzy and say "celoso" (spanish for "jealous") and Blozzy mutes me and says "celoso" back... ADMIN ABUSE RIGHT THERE!!!!!!! When I criticised Blozzy afterwards, he/she muted me again. Admin abuse x2!

My question to you BK admins is; what are you going to do about it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LaDCVtCVfA

Blozzy
Forum Member

Re: {BK}Blozzy - Administrator abuse by {BK}Blozzy/Administrador abusivo por {BK}Blozzy

Post#2 » Sat 13 Jan 2018, 10:31

-ESPAÑOL-

Cuando entre a la partida, el usuario Ricachon y DrMuelitas me dijeron que te muteara por que lo estabas insultando y dije esperen a ver como se comporta y Estubimos jugando toda la partida todo bien todo perfecto hasta que empezaste que Hablar Mal de mi, me insultaste a mi y a algunos usuarios, Hasta nos dijiste racista cuando no tocamos ni un solo Tema Racista. Te di mute 1 Vez las 2 veces que tire el mute asi fue te lo tire como advertencia, Por que tu no puedes llegar a un servidor y empezar a insultar a los usuarios que ni te conocen, y menos al administrador asi como asi y ahora me sales que soy abusivo.

Me Preguntaste por {BK}Lokus que el si te dejaba hacer tal cosas, no me interesa lo que te dejaba hacer asi de sincero te lo voy a decir. me molesta es que los usuarios esten jugando Tranquilos y vas a llegar a insultarles por que te mataron ¿Por Que no grabaste esas escenas?

123123.png

Jugamos 2 Partidas !! y en las dos insultabas, Yo insulto eso lo acepto, ya varios admin lo saben pero mi insulto es para Echar broma a personas que yo conosco y asi nos jugamos pero nunca insulto a una persona que no conosco.

Yo se y hay testigo que saben que el estaba insultando y se merecia el mute. Saludos :oops:

-ENGLISH-

When I entered the game, the user Ricachon and DrMuelitas told me to mutate you because you were insulting him and I said wait to see how he behaves and we were playing the whole game all good all perfect until you started talking bad about me, you insulted me to me and to some users, You even told us racist when we did not touch a single Racist Theme. I gave you mute 1 Once the 2 times the mute pulls so I'll throw it as a warning, Because you can not get to a server and start insulting users who do not know you, and less to the administrator as well and now you leave me that I am abusive.

You asked me for {BK} Lokus that if I let you do such things, I'm not interested in what I let you do so sincere, I'm going to tell you. It bothers me is that users are playing Tranquiles and you will get to insult them because they killed you. Why did not you record those scenes?

123123.png

We played 2 games! and in the two insults, I insult that I accept it, and several admin know but my insult is to make a joke to people that I know and so we play but never insult a person who did not know.

I know and there is a witness who knows that he was insulting and deserved the mute. regards :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yourmum
Forum Member

Re: {BK}Blozzy - Administrator abuse by {BK}Blozzy/Administrador abusivo por {BK}Blozzy

Post#3 » Sat 13 Jan 2018, 10:46

Thank you for your post. Rev and Este will look into this and decide what is right or wrong. Keep checking the thread

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#4 » Sat 13 Jan 2018, 17:00

didnt u tell lokus he is a bigoted racist because u only speak english :lol: :lol: :lol: stop looking for attention kid
Image{BK}Legend KEEPHALOALIVE

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#5 » Sat 13 Jan 2018, 18:05

Unbelievable! LegendKill.. I am not a kid. I am 31. I speak my mind. While I am answering you directly, I will tell you that Lokus actually admitted that he abused his admin power and that is not my fault.

I find it interesting that you rush to defend your admins actions when I was clearly being targeted and "Ricachon" WAS CHEATING. I don't care what you say to defend him.

As for calling Blozzy a "puto".. That was after he spawnkilled me twice and called me a "noob" and then a "noob x2". I tried to limit what I uploaded to prevent BK looking bad, but I do have the full video if you really want me to upload it to make you see what actually happened, and in the process make you all look bad for defending a cheater called "Ricachon".

An "obsession" Kronox? No. A zeal to stamp out cheaters in Halo to bring it back to being popular. That becomes difficult when people who run clans allow cheaters to play with impunity.

Blozzy, I see what you did now, you actually purposely provoked me and did so vexatiously and maliciously to make me become frustrated so you could mute me... this explains a lot now... Blozzy is one corrupt admin, taking the instructions of players who do exactly what Blozzy did. Interesting role model I must say.

Since I typed this out on my phone, I shall reply more in full later when I am on my laptop.
Last edited by «DN»Lasky® on Sun 14 Jan 2018, 07:39, edited 1 time in total.

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#6 » Sat 13 Jan 2018, 18:40

u still didnt answer my question i thought u were from uk and u didnt speak spanish??? didnt u tell lokus u didnt speak spanish ?

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#7 » Sat 13 Jan 2018, 19:14

Picking holes again are you Legendkill??

It's called Google Translate and knowing the basics.

Every time I play on BK servers, I have a second laptop, a Dell Inspiron 1545 next to me with Google Translate open in Chrome.

I know a little Spanish, but not even close to being fluent...
Last edited by «DN»Lasky® on Sun 14 Jan 2018, 07:40, edited 1 time in total.

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#8 » Sat 13 Jan 2018, 19:35

then why didnt u use it against lokus instead of looking for attention u have a way of provoking admins and post the entire video

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#9 » Sat 13 Jan 2018, 20:38

legendkill wrote:then why didnt u use it against lokus instead of looking for attention u have a way of provoking admins and post the entire video

At the time I was trying to repair it and the SSD in it crashed.

Kronox, fabricating stuff now are you? What is your problem. I don't allow cheats to play with impunity, and I did not say that BK as a whole does, you made that ignorant judgement on my behalf.
Last edited by «DN»Lasky® on Sun 14 Jan 2018, 07:41, edited 1 time in total.

Miracle1325
Forum Member

Post#10 » Sat 13 Jan 2018, 21:50

Hi, all I will have to say is the supreme will take care of the issues, they'll look through the log and will find if he abuse his power.

Return to “BK{USA} (bigass) ❕ 104.153.105.98:2304”