Kicked in game for botting

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Grand Champ
Forum Member

Kicked in game for botting

Post#1 » Mon 10 Dec 2018, 14:12

Hi,

I was playing on the bigass server last night around 8pm UK time and got kicked by (bk)kingsys after someone was accusing me of botting. I dont use cheats so I went back into the server to see what I could do. Kingsys told me to post here with my recording of the game. I look forward to your reply. Thanks

https://youtu.be/gJR5GuaxCZ0

Hola,
Estaba jugando en el servidor de Bigass la noche anterior a las 8 pm hora del Reino Unido y fue expulsado por (bk) kingsys después de que alguien me acusara de cometer botines. No uso trucos, así que volví al servidor para ver qué podía hacer. Kingsys me dijo que publicara aquí con mi grabación del juego. Espero su respuesta. Gracias

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Re: Kicked in game for botting

Post#2 » Tue 11 Dec 2018, 13:10

This is my first post here for a while...

On this occasion, I don't see any aimbotting by Grand Champ. I have seen the entire video which I will embed here for ease of viewing...

https://youtu.be/gJR5GuaxCZ0

Anyone see any botting?

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#3 » Tue 11 Dec 2018, 16:48

Thanks for your video posts on this issue guys. It looks clear to me that Grand Champ was doing nothing wrong in this video and was being wrongly accused by the players for using bot. Sometimes when the admins are in the game they are relying on the majority of the players and listening to what they are saying. I seen a lot of players saying Grand Champ was using bot and it was clear in this video that he wasn't. Maybe what BK Kingsys should have done was checked it out better for him self before taking action. This is why when we join a server and players are telling us to ban or kick players for bot we don't always take action immediately with out checking it out for our self's.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Contessina

Post#4 » Tue 11 Dec 2018, 17:05

Thank you for the video, we give you and apologize for this situation, keep enjoying our servers.

Grand Champ
Forum Member

Post#5 » Tue 11 Dec 2018, 17:16

Thanks for the replies. I understand it's hard for mods when the game is littered with hackers. I'm just glad that I could clear my name.

Thanks everyone

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#6 » Tue 11 Dec 2018, 17:56

No worries Grand Champ, you can pm us any time you need to settle any issues you have on the servers, our goal is to keep players on the servers and to make fun for everyone to enjoy. So please continue to enjoy our servers and thank you for playing on BK Servers.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Return to “BK{USA} (bigass) ❕ 104.153.105.98:2304”