NICE MODERADORES

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Re: NICE MODERADORES

Post#21 » Mon 24 Apr 2017, 03:26

I guess the point i was trying to make with my last post, is that from my experience with halo I will use dangercanyon bk usa server for an example, In this server I spend a lot of time as admin, and on any given day when this server is full out of the 16/16 players that are on the server 1/2 of them are using wall hack and 1/4 of them are lying saying they don't use wall hack, I started kicking the bad ones and then their friends all started to quit, and then before you know it the server is empty. I agree with you all on kicking the bad ones who empty the servers, but you still have to be careful with your decision on who to kick and who stays.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Rev
Forum Member

Post#22 » Mon 24 Apr 2017, 04:35

the way i see it, u might be able to kick if there is only one player that is hacking. but if u see 4+ hackers u can only watch, maybe we should try to balance the teams 2 hackers on each team.
just the other day i joined bigass and i found those infinity guys were all hacking ganging on the blue team 12v4, i warned one but he kept lying and hacking so i kicked him, the he returned. i started watching his teammates but to my surpriss they were all hacker .........., so i left the server .as long as the server has 14+ i wont Interrect much. so i can pretty much relate to your story.
maybe we can try to balance the game, rather than banning we can try to use a balance system, and make it more fun for them.
Last edited by Rev on Mon 24 Apr 2017, 09:05, edited 1 time in total.

blackfather
Beheerder

Post#23 » Mon 24 Apr 2017, 08:38

good discussion.

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Post#24 » Mon 24 Apr 2017, 09:12

I saw the infinity guys before. I switched the teams of two of them but they switched back, so i also quit i didnt want to do more things because it was morning and halo had just 70 players online.

dmb
Forum Member

Post#25 » Mon 24 Apr 2017, 12:38

Maybe if we notice 2 or more wallers on the same team we could team switch 1 (or 2 if there's 4 wallers) to the opposite team and block them from changing back.

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#26 » Mon 24 Apr 2017, 19:34

I think the dangercanyon servers will do better with a team balance because of the player gang banging going on all the time. and like you guys say, we can switch the wallers so teams are equal and they won't be able to switch back. And my 2nd thought I have for the servers with team balance, is a auto team balance script if you have 16 players and 4 players from the same team quit you have 8 players ganging up on 4 that makes the weak team players quit.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Post#27 » Mon 24 Apr 2017, 20:21

Auto balance system is already online in !BK servers and its also online in MAX and USA bloodgulch as a test run to see how it affects the gameplay and its working quiet well maybe we should enable it in some other servers too.

blackfather
Beheerder

Post#28 » Mon 24 Apr 2017, 22:12

Yes, more team balance requests lately

-BobaFest-

Post#29 » Mon 24 Apr 2017, 22:27

Ustedes discutiendo y yo sigo esperando que me den el lvl 2 de admin <\3

blackfather
Beheerder

Post#30 » Mon 24 Apr 2017, 22:37

Very good, in the mean time we are having fun in moderating, and playing in the best servers of Halo and Halo CE.

Return to “BK{USA} (bigass) ❕ 104.153.105.98:2304”