NICE MODERADORES

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

-BobaFest-

NICE MODERADORES

Post#1 » Fri 21 Apr 2017, 18:55

ESTOY EN EL SERVIDOR JUGANDO CONTRA UN BOT, ESTE BOT ESTA MATANDO A TODOS CON AUTOSHOT-AIMBOT (HACK), ENTRO UN MODERADOR LLAMADO ESTEBAN Y NO LO KICKEO NI LO BANEO, SOLO LO IGNORO, MIENTRAS ESTE JUGADOR TRAMPOSO MATABA A TODOS. NO ENTIENDO POR QUE ES MODERADOR ESTA CLASE DE ADMIN.

-BobaFest-

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Re: NICE MODERADORES

Post#2 » Fri 21 Apr 2017, 20:01

The guy you called bot had 8 kills and 6 deaths. He killed you 6 times in row but that doesnt mean he was aimbotting. And if you say someone is aimbotting then that doesn't mean he is aimbotting.
Maybe he is just pro as you claim for your brother.
Thank you for calling me a nice moderator.

-BobaFest-

Post#3 » Fri 21 Apr 2017, 22:00

HAHHAHAHA Your stupid moderator *

Si un jugador mete auto-shot MAS DE 8 Veces seguidas es Aimbot ESTUPIDO, Ami hermano lo matan, a este jugador nadie lo podia matar por que te mataba antes de alcanzarlo, por favor informate bien antes de hablar moderador tonto, no sirven, el tipo termino saliendo 68 - 7 y ustedes no hacen nada mancos

-BobaFest-

Post#4 » Fri 21 Apr 2017, 22:04

El jugador tramposo se llama "FAVELA(BR)", Ya antes habia sido kickeado por aimbotting.

Espero que un moderador de verdad pueda encontrarlo

Gracias por su servicio :)
-BobaFest-

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Post#5 » Fri 21 Apr 2017, 22:33

You quit after he killed you 6 times in row. How did you know he killed 68 and deaths 7.

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#6 » Sat 22 Apr 2017, 02:33

You can tell if he is using aim bot, he will have a lot of kills in a short time and everyone he locks on to will be killed with first shots. Some players are good players and get blamed for aim botting when they are playing straight. I get accused of botting and walling when i'm on black ce server all the time, but its just that I have played the map so many years that i know were the players are going to be. We try to be fair admins with all players and we don't want to kick a player if he is playing clean.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

blackfather
Beheerder

Post#7 » Sat 22 Apr 2017, 03:13

Correct. And try to discuss our policy in an adult way please. We are willing to help where ever you have problems.

-BobaFest-

Post#8 » Sat 22 Apr 2017, 03:21

Yo estoy jugando todo el dia en ese servidor, LOS DEMAS JUGADOR ESTABAN ENOJADOS POR QUE TAMBIEN SABEN QUE ESTE JUGADOR PORTABA AIMBOT, Este Jugador ya había sido kickeado anteriormente, INFORMATE BIEN antes de Hablar Señor Adulto :).
Yo se quienes son Pros yo eh jugado en este server por mas de 3 años Conozco a los jugadores. Se que jugadores portan bot Ejemplo : Papaleta -Millonario - FAVELA(BR) - VAMOSRIVER - STH ELIS - uPl Colega - Y otros mas. Conocerían a los jugadores si entraran mas seguido al SU SERVIDOR.
Jugadores Pros en el server: Kelpie - ST Imperio - BK BobaF3T - ST Josue - Kelpo - COSA 1 - COSA 2 - Y otros mas.

Gracias por su mal servicio :)

SOD

Post#9 » Sat 22 Apr 2017, 06:23

These topics are spoken very seriously and without disrespect, many players complain about the existing hack on these servers, however there are some players who play very well and are accused of porting hack. The duty of us as admins is to inform our community about these possible cases of cheating for them to be analyzed.

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Post#10 » Sat 22 Apr 2017, 08:02

I was in the server and boba was there too when Favella(BR) joined. This player gameplay was fine. He killed boba 6 times and on each kill boba said fucking bot and asked me to kick him (logs exist). I don't care if someone got kicked for aimbotting before because everyone has a chance to correct his mistake. And I am not there to kick whoever kills our admins 6 times in row.
And these guys you call "pro's" I sightjacked most of them and they hack. I don't care who they are whether they are your friends or relatives. Hack and empty the server I will ban you even if you are my brother. My policy is to have 16 players in the server and ALL of them having fun.

Return to “BK{USA} (bigass) ❕ 104.153.105.98:2304”