The best bigass server needs to be EXCELLENT

Moderator: proshooter001

SOD

Post#1 » Tue 09 May 2017, 16:17

In English

The bigass server is the best of halo, we all know, but our users ask for some improvements, I'll leave them in a list. (Ideas, opinions taken from some users).

- Time of appearance of vehicles / weapons / ammunition: The time it takes to appear a weapon / vehicle should be less. For example: "When the game starts, all players go to the weapons room for ammunition and leave it empty, and wait like a minute or more to have weapons / ammunition." Opinion taken from a user.

Bugatti / spade vehicle should give the taxi to the players: This vehicle can be very useful to serve as a taxi, although it has no weapons, has speed and space for 4 players.

The Scorpion vehicle should not have the taxi: "When I use this vehicle and another player requests taxi, it becomes uncomfortable since it controls the barrel and I can only move, the taxi must be canceled on the scorpion or another solution may be that when a player Is on board, I can continue to control the whole vehicle. "A user's opinion, was very interesting, because many complain about the same.

-Munition dispersed on the map: At points where we usually find ammunition on the map, such as the Warthog rocket, house in the center of the map, cave, ammunition room (rockets, sniper, etc.). These points could have the ammunition for all the weapons on the map or simply disperse more ammunition on the map. "When I find myself on a hill with the sniper and my ammunition is finished I have to go to these places for cartridges, why do not they put boxes of ammunition in the hills?

-New weapons: Covenant weapons? Precision Rifle BR55? Carbine? Plasma Grenade ?.

-Do not betray: Vehicles like the falcon, scorpion, truck are fragile to betray. "I captured the flag and a player from another team was changed to my team and betrayed me and I was not able to score" Opinion taken by a user.

Do you want to add something to this list?

En español

El mejor servidor bigass necesita ser EXCELENTE

El servidor bigass es el mejor de halo, todos lo sabemos, pero nuestros usuarios piden algunas mejoras, las dejaré expresadas en una lista. (Ideas, opiniones tomadas de algunos usuarios).

-Tiempo de aparición de vehículos/armas/munición: El tiempo que tarda en aparecer un arma / vehículo debe ser menor. Por ejemplo: "cuando la partida inicia, todos los jugadores van a la sala de armas por munición y la dejan vacía, y hay que esperar como un minutos o más para tener armas/munición." Opinión tomada de un usuario.

Bugatti / spade vehículo debería dar el taxi a los jugadores: Este vehículo puede ser muy útil para servir como taxi, aunque no tiene armas, tiene velocidad y espacio para 4 jugadores.

El vehículo Scorpion no debería tener el taxi: "Cuando uso este vehículo y otro jugador solicita taxi, se vuelve incómodo ya que controla el cañón y solo puedo moverme, el taxi debe ser cancelado en el escorpión u otra solución puede ser que cuando un jugador está a bordo, puedo continuar controlando todo el vehículo. "Opinión de un usuario, fue muy interesante, porque muchos se quejan de lo mismo.

-Munición dispersa en el mapa: En los puntos donde usualmente encontramos municiones en el mapa, como por ejemplo el cohete Warthog, la casa en el centro del mapa, la cueva, la sala de municiones (cohetes, francotiradores, etc.). Estos puntos podrían tener la munición para todas las armas del mapa ó simplemente dispersar mas munición en el mapa. "Cuando me encuentro en una colina con la sniper y se acaba mi munición tengo que ir hasta estos lugares por cartuchos, ¿porqué no ponen cajas de munición en las colinas?.

-Nuevas armas: ¿Armas covenant? ¿Rifle de precisión BR55? ¿Carabina? ¿Granada de plasma?.

-NO traicionar: Vehículos como el falcón, scorpion, camión son frágiles para traicionar. "Capturé la bandera y un jugador de otro equipo se cambió a mi equipo y me traicionó y no logré puntuar" Opinión tomada de un usuario.

¿Quieres agregar algo a esta lista?

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Re: The best bigass server needs to be EXCELLENT

Post#2 » Tue 09 May 2017, 16:26

New weapons and betray thing can't be changed because this is the map itself. The other things we will look into it

blackfather
Beheerder

Post#3 » Tue 09 May 2017, 16:27

Very nice post! We go trough all your suggestions, and keep you all posted here.

-BobaFest-

Post#4 » Tue 09 May 2017, 17:50

Excelente trabajo SOD, las ideas estan muy buenas, lo de las armas covenant le daria un toque mas especial al juego. Ya somos uno de los mejores servers en Halo CE, perfecionarlo con este tipo de cosas (Listado de SOD) no haria el numero 1!
Espero que puedan añadir una de estas mejoras.
Gracias por su servicio BK

Rev
Forum Member

Post#5 » Tue 09 May 2017, 17:53

yeah i can see those changes improving the gameplay.
-and maybe add the old weapons like the regular sniper and pistal.

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Post#6 » Tue 09 May 2017, 18:07

I repeat again, Weapons collection CAN'T be changed. These are the map weapons, We CAN'T add other weapons.

SOD

Post#7 » Tue 09 May 2017, 18:20

-I-
If these issues can not be modified, then focus on the rest.

-E-

Si estos temas no se pueden modificar, entonces hay que centrarse en lo demás.

Rev
Forum Member

Post#8 » Tue 09 May 2017, 18:31

Esteban wrote:I repeat again, Weapons collection CAN'T be changed. These are the map weapons, We CAN'T add other weapons.

Can you change the rate of fire for some weapons ?

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Post#9 » Tue 09 May 2017, 18:32

No

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#10 » Thu 11 May 2017, 02:18

Sometimes when you make changes to mod the weapons like rate of fire and other controls to the server map, it causes problems with the players map because they are not using the same map anymore. Also there are many players who don't like the weapons modded and some players do, so we might have some of them leaving the server so we have to be careful on what changes we make. However i think the idea about the spade vehicle should have taxi access, and the scorpion should not have taxi access is correct, I think this will help the server. But keep in mind the spade has more seats then the warthogs so hopefully players won't always taxi to the spade.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Return to “BK{USA} (bigass) ❕ 104.153.105.98:2304”