Suggestions for Change

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

ShawnCrahan
Forum Member

Suggestions for Change

Post#1 » Tue 23 May 2017, 07:07

This is a post in which I would like to share some stuff to be added to the server, as well as bringing some minor changes to the mechanics.

1.Camoflauge: I would love to have camoflauge, hidden at some points of the map. It would really bring that stealth factor up (I love stealth).

2. Overshield: I've always loved to play with overshields, even though it runs out over time, it really helped me in dire situations. Another way of implementing overshields would be when one is carrying the enemy team's flag. While the player is carrying a flag, he/she would get a temporary overshield (for a limited amount of time), and if he/she lets go of the flag, the overshields would be instantly drained. This would bring up more of a challenge to take down the person carrying the flag, and sometimes advantageous because it would save you from those situations when you get instantly blown up by an enemy mine.

3. Change In respawn time of weapons, vehicles: Respawn time of weapons at base armory should be reduced by half. This would help a lot since waiting for the weapons to spawn again just to pick up more ammo is quite annoying at times. Also vehicle respawn time should be reduced a little, since most of the time, all warhogs are not at base, and waiting for them to respawn takes ages.

4. Destructibility Of Vehicles: Vehicles like the truck, and the falcon should be indestructible. But my suggestion is for the player riding a falcon to be more vulnerable to certain weapons, like laser should 1-hit as always, but your team members shouldn't be able to laser you and end up betraying you, and the rocket launcher should also do serious damage to the player, but not the falcon since it should be indestructible. There is no need to make the tank indestructible since it is heavily armored, and making it indestructible would be overkill, since it would just nuke bases. And the truck is meant to transport players, so it shouldn't be indestructible, and the damage dealt to the truck should be distributed to all the players riding in it.

5. Vehicles available for taxiing: Some vehicles like the Bugatti are meant to transport players. So it's essential for vehicles like Bugatti to have taxi enabled. And I would love to have the taxi option removed from the scorpion, since it's really annoying for the person riding the scorpion to get his gunner seat taken over, and annoying for the person to taxi to the scorpion, when he meant to taxi to a warhog.

These are some of the minor/major changes which I would love to have implemented to the server, as it would benefit all players, and make the game play more awesome!

~{BK}Frostis

Rev
Forum Member

Re: Suggestions for Change

Post#2 » Tue 23 May 2017, 08:23

Those are some good suggestions, Maybe one of our modders will consider applying some of those.

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Post#3 » Tue 23 May 2017, 08:27

ShawnCrahan wrote: (I love stealth)

You have a lover stealhst

Rev
Forum Member

Post#4 » Tue 23 May 2017, 09:00

Esteban wrote:
ShawnCrahan wrote: (I love stealth)

You have a lover stealhst

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SOD

Post#5 » Tue 23 May 2017, 14:55

Declaration of love through subliminal messages.

Return to “BK{USA} (bigass) ❕ 104.153.105.98:2304”