A straightforward complaint against Esteban

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

»Kylo-Ren®
Forum Member

A straightforward complaint against Esteban

Post#1 » Sat 27 May 2017, 17:31

Okay I just wanted to get things out of my chest and here it is. I think one of your "super admins" called Esteban is a very rude one. I met him first through gameplay, he seemed chill at first. But after a few days he turned so egotistic, inconsiderate and an arrogant admin. He started to not just mistreat me but also used to threaten me about really nasty stuff and bullied me (as you would call someone who makes fun of someone by addressing his age.) I'll be very honest, man, he was never really a nice person ( no hard feelings but I still don't get how he made it so far here treating certain people like me LITERALLY like trash.) I used to think he was my friend but reality check he slapped me on my face metaphorically. Then today he sends me a PM accusing me to be a mute spammer? Okay well, first he should revaluate the whole incident and not make false stupid conclusions about me. I'm doing my duty. I'm trying to make the server an awesome place just like I promised in my application. I'm trying to make it genuinely and purely a safe place by segregating the vermin from the real players. My methods may seem really unorthodox but I shall get the work done. I always do. Plus his pm really hurt me as it was full of lies. So I just wanted to get this out of my head. And god forbid I get expelled from this majestic clan by posting this but this is the utter and thorough truth. Btw from the bottom of my heart, I am extremely disappointed in you Este. And please stop treating us as if we're dweebs and addressing us as "mute spammers" because those make no sense whatsoever. I could pm you all this but then sad thing, you couldn't be sent all this because it claimed that you as a recipient didn't exist. But that's not the point. The point is you let us do our job we will never disappoint but never and I say NEVER make false assumptions and conclusions about us because we've had it up to here with you. Regards.
Stop your b****ing and fight your way through it.

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Re: A straightforward complaint against Esteban

Post#2 » Sat 27 May 2017, 19:14

Drama!

darkleyends
Forum Member

Post#3 » Sat 27 May 2017, 20:47

Kylo is that you must grasp these rules

-Do not abuse commands
-
If a player is insulting and not to warn if he does not do it you must warn him again with / tell or normal if he refuses to heed the 3 warnings you should mute him but not give him mute followed

And the warning applies to the commands of Mute, Kick, Ban and freeze
-

If you ignore that and as you are told you could stay out of your statistics to listen to other users suppose that for now you are practicing for the moment but you must grasp those rules to avoid being expelled or removed from the BK community

darkleyends
Forum Member

Post#4 » Sat 27 May 2017, 20:48

Always remember to ask your top admins your doubts about users or etc,

Whether it's a proshooter, blackfather, este or steal

SOD

Post#5 » Sun 28 May 2017, 11:28

This is theater of the good ... You are a bad administrator and you know, there is evidence.

Return to “BK{USA} (bigass) ❕ 104.153.105.98:2304”