AFK Players

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Moistly AFK
Forum Member

AFK Players

Post#1 » Fri 02 Jun 2017, 10:23

Can we make it a server rule to kick AFK players? There are so many people on the server standing around and doing nothing. when i go into the weapons room and see 4 players standing around doing nothing, it gets annoying. like i really want to enjoy the game but there seems to be so many people copying what i do now. I literally invented standing around doing nothing for days on end (actually that is a lie, There was this player called "Michael" on the ashclan deathisland server that was afk for a week. He is my inspiration) and it infuriates me to see so many people ripping off my style. You see, when i was just starting out in halo i didn't even know of any other server except death island. I found it so relaxing to just chill in the base with a couple mates. During the day we would go down to the beach at blue base, and on oher days we would go up the hill and have a good ol bong at the weird circular structure. It was great. Then oneday i accedentally left the server, I was lost without it. I had been a part of it since 2010. So i found the bigass server. You see, sometimes its really hard to understand where someone is comming from, but as someone who has traveled from corner to corner of the map on foot, i can tell you this; Stop, drop or roll, its your choice but at the end of the day you will need to make a descision. And that descision should be to ban anyone who afks for more than 3 seconds.
Yes Lap.

Moistly AFK
Forum Member

Re: AFK Players

Post#2 » Fri 02 Jun 2017, 10:29

Damnit i forgot about my buddy BONG.

We met during the mad sesh we were having at the spherical circular building one late summer arvo. We would share the bong like nobody was watching. He would tell me all these interesting stories while we were laying down on the nice chill grass. Did you know one time he saw a kangaroo get hit by a car. Yea the car owner was not happy his car disintegrated but it was a funny time. You just had to be there. Another time he was fixing someone's ceiling fan and accidentally this one time did a hit of the bong too hard somehow. Literally dont get that guy.

My point is that he should be left out of this because he is my brother from another mother and i just want you to know, if we ever play together again, we need to chill and just whack each other for a couple hours. so we need the afk rule to pause during this important ritual.
Yes Lap.

SOD

Post#3 » Fri 02 Jun 2017, 15:40

Haha, an afk complaining about more afks, they want to be like you, you should feel flooded, we do not kick afks. Why do you think you're on the server all the time? Everything is annoying when there are more than 5 afks.

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#4 » Tue 06 Jun 2017, 22:59

Do your best to play with the afk's our policy is not to kick or ban afk's but some times when admins are on the servers we try to team balance the afk's so the game is fair for both sides.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

SOD

Post#5 » Wed 07 Jun 2017, 00:29

If there are 6 afks on the server, they will be separated by 3 for each team, is an example.

Rev
Forum Member

Post#6 » Wed 07 Jun 2017, 01:13

if someday i get bored i will break the record for the longest afk in a server. :lol:

Moistly AFK
Forum Member

Post#7 » Wed 07 Jun 2017, 02:13

Stealhst wrote:if someday i get bored i will break the record for the longest afk in a server. :lol:

Lol, good luck!
Yes Lap.

SOD

Post#8 » Wed 07 Jun 2017, 15:59

The record is three days afk ¿?

Return to “BK{USA} (bigass) ❕ 104.153.105.98:2304”