ANOTHER BOT

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Terminator101

ANOTHER BOT

Post#1 » Sun 04 Jun 2017, 11:00

A player on this server has been caught aim botting. Another player (Han -with some weird characters as a prefix) said he used Antihacking software to detect the bot and he was sure of it. We then stood out in the open and waited for the player to shoot us. She shot us both square in the head one after the other very quickly, which was unrealistic, considering there was basically no time between the two kills to prove she was manually aiming.
She is known to use multiple names:
-TNG
-Nora Riley
-TNG Noob
-One Plus 5
-Fucklatinos (very offensive name!)
-Fckltnos
-etc etc
I warned her a couple of times to stop the botting but she didn't listen. Do what you need to do :)
Thanks

Rev
Forum Member

Re: ANOTHER BOT

Post#2 » Sun 04 Jun 2017, 14:38

first of all there is no antihack software.
-TNG
-TNG Noob
-Fckltnos
those four names are for the same guy.
we will look into it.
good word.

SOD

Post#3 » Sun 04 Jun 2017, 15:20

This player is the pet of the bigass server, do not worry, he is known very well.

Terminator101

Post#4 » Mon 05 Jun 2017, 01:24

Stealhst wrote:first of all there is no antihack software.

There is a program called HAC2 that you can download from online (Anti-Hack 2) which you can use to observe players movements and tell if they are aim botting. I have it and it is very useful. That was what I was referring to.

SOD

Post#5 » Mon 05 Jun 2017, 03:34

Lol, I've got the HAC2 since that came out-

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#6 » Tue 06 Jun 2017, 22:45

HAC2 is no new news to all of us, we use it all the time to see who is hacking the servers, but the only down side of f7 sight jack is that players are also using it to see were the enemy is coming from, but I guess we really can't call it hacking if everyone has it as part of their halo controls.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

SOD

Post#7 » Wed 07 Jun 2017, 00:32

With the SJ you can see when a player points to an enemy being behind a wall, when I see that, the wallhack is confirmed, it's simple, but always watch for about 5 minutes, because sometimes it can be coincidence.

TNG
Forum Member

Post#8 » Mon 03 Jul 2017, 14:38

Terminator101 wrote:A player on this server has been caught aim botting. Another player (Han -with some weird characters as a prefix) said he used Antihacking software to detect the bot and he was sure of it. We then stood out in the open and waited for the player to shoot us. She shot us both square in the head one after the other very quickly, which was unrealistic, considering there was basically no time between the two kills to prove she was manually aiming.
She is known to use multiple names:
-TNG
-Nora Riley
-TNG Noob
-One Plus 5
-Fckltnos
-etc etc
I warned her a couple of times to stop the botting but she didn't listen. Do what you need to do :)
Thanks

OMG you caught me
You should get a bonus for it

♀Bad±Bunny♂
Forum Member

Post#9 » Mon 03 Jul 2017, 20:17

Has sido pillado >:v

NMSC

Post#10 » Tue 04 Jul 2017, 03:31

Bad Bunny, deja de estar comentando los post con estupideces.

Return to “BK{USA} (bigass) ❕ 104.153.105.98:2304”