Thanks to a specific player.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

kao
Forum Member

Thanks to a specific player.

Post#1 » Sun 23 Jul 2017, 01:13

So.., a few days ago I discovered that halo plays perfectly on Linux under Wine, and I started playing again sometimes

I found this interesting map, on this server, started playing around, getting killed a lot, nothing out of ordinary

So I was blue team, this guy came along honking on his warthog, I tag along, we were driving and i got the strong feeling that this guy really knows what is he doing, i think it has something to do with the fact that we came back from the red base a lot,

...Alive...

...With the flag...

And I'm like OMG OMG OMG PROTECT GUY OMG OMG SHOOT MISSILES DONT LET THE GUY DIE CALL TAXI YOU IDIOTS OMG OMG

Suddenly one of the times we were returning he stopped the Warthog just near the base and the flag came to me, and thinking he died i got the flag and OMG OMG OMG GET THE FLAG BACK OMG and scored… and THE MATCH ENDED

He didn't died, he transfered the flag to me, and even said “you earned it, Kao”

So I've made a point to find this forum to ask you guys to relay a message for me:

Thank you BK Mark, you are a great player and a really nice person, and you made my weekend a little bit better. And now I know that even with all the problematic players on halo community, there are guys like you around to save the day.

blackfather
Beheerder

Re: Thanks to a specific player.

Post#2 » Sun 23 Jul 2017, 17:56

Nice story :D

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#3 » Sun 23 Jul 2017, 20:31

It's nice to see the players all getting along together and helping each other. :lol: :lol:
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

SOD

Post#4 » Tue 25 Jul 2017, 15:45

If all were like this, it would be a dream come true ...

Keep fighting for better Halo

Return to “BK{USA} (bigass) ❕ 104.153.105.98:2304”