Team Balancing 2304

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

{BK}Mark

Team Balancing 2304

Post#1 » Sun 27 Aug 2017, 18:53

First of all i would love to thank Este for his awesome finetuning at this server with the taxi vehicles, players LOVE it, but however i've noticed that 30% of the time (this is not a made up % i actually tracked the server) the teams are unbalanced, so i would recommend introducing /st OR Auto team balancing, it would come in handy at times because it's one Big map and when the teams are unbalanced people can get pretty angry. If you agree please vote! it will much be appreciated
Last edited by {BK}Mark on Mon 28 Aug 2017, 20:08, edited 1 time in total.

aishajulieth
Forum Member

Re: Team Balancing 2304

Post#2 » Mon 28 Aug 2017, 01:02

The truth is that this measure is needed. As Mark says beautifully there is a lot of imbalance when it comes to entering the server making this a bit boring because of the amount of camping out there. Apart from that many of those who opt for these measures are usually Wallers, which should be moderate.

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#3 » Mon 28 Aug 2017, 20:16

yes i agree with mark this will be good :D
Image{BK}Legend KEEPHALOALIVE

Molina

Post#4 » Mon 28 Aug 2017, 22:40

Yes I have also seen one team have more than the other would be good the autobalance

iool
Forum Member

Post#5 » Mon 28 Aug 2017, 22:55

Will we be still be able to change team if we want?
I like the idea of auto balance, and good work on the taxi command, I haven't use it but I know it wil be more fun to play in bigass 8-)
:P

KatheS2
Forum Member

Post#6 » Tue 29 Aug 2017, 02:52

You have my vote, I support that, besides this command should be for all bk servers :D

Rohan
Forum Member

Post#7 » Tue 29 Aug 2017, 05:05

I ain't voting cause the team_balance command is horrible. When you try to use that in any server It will switch all players to one team (Like Red) and a single player will be left in the other team (Like Blue). So, until the command works properly you all should wait. It doesn't work well for any of us. Also some command have bugs, when we tried to fix them it made the server crash.

{BK}Mark

Post#8 » Tue 29 Aug 2017, 05:40

Rohan wrote:I ain't voting cause the team_balance command is horrible. When you try to use that in any server It will switch all players to one team (Like Red) and a single player will be left in the other team (Like Blue). So, until the command works properly you all should wait. It doesn't work well for any of us. Also some command have bugs, when we tried to fix them it made the server crash.

i understand your concerns but it's mainly the balance i want, you see we are trying to get the teams more balanced, we dont need the command at all, we just need auto balancing

Axios Pro

Post#9 » Tue 29 Aug 2017, 23:00

In the case of 2316 they made some modifications to the spawns, and the game is more balacenced, perhaps not the case in 2304, but this would prevent the players run to the team more stable, let's say the top admins....

Captain Rex
Forum Member

Post#10 » Tue 29 Aug 2017, 23:29

Sounds great and does not make the game onesided

Return to “BK{USA} (bigass) ❕ 104.153.105.98:2304”