Post#12 » Sat 07 Oct 2017, 00:30

hognoob wrote:I'm ok with it, I know how to handle these idiotslol

I'd rather stay on BlAcK if that's ok.

yeah that's ok.

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Re: New Challenges on BlAcK

Post#13 » Mon 16 Oct 2017, 19:33

I have been joining both black servers from time to time to try to keep it under control with hackers and also missing flags, I will keep checking up on them when i can. Thanks for helping us with the black server.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

papawhisky
Forum Member

Post#14 » Mon 16 Oct 2017, 22:55

A week or so ago a player called PROFILE was abusing admin powers on the BlAcK server. I have no idea if this is an admin or just somebody that has managed to obtain admin powers but they were in GOD mode. I was tucked inside the enemy base watching the enemy repeatedly rocket PROFILE (he had the flag in a hog inside their base). They continuously suicided themselves on him with rockets for a 1 - 2 minute period but he took no damage. When one of the enemy asked what was going on he laughed and said he was admin?

Axios Pro

Post#15 » Tue 17 Oct 2017, 00:45

Thanks for the report, do you have an approximate day? anyway we will check the logs, thanks for your report
Last edited by Axios Pro on Tue 17 Oct 2017, 00:45, edited 1 time in total.

Axios Pro

Post#16 » Tue 17 Oct 2017, 00:50

proshooter001 wrote:I have been joining both black servers from time to time to try to keep it under control with hackers and also missing flags, I will keep checking up on them when i can. Thanks for helping us with the black server.
Hello Pro, last week several times we had the bug flag (girl missing, as Rev says ) , and the bad guys that never finished, greetings

hognoob
Expert Admin

Post#17 » Tue 17 Oct 2017, 06:51

papawhisky - if he was in a hog in the building then you wouldn't have been able to kill him, nothing to do with being an admin though. You can't be killed in a vehicle in that server (you can lose all your shield but not your health), you have to get knocked out of the vehicle before you can be killed. If he managed to stay in the hog he would've appeared to have "god" mode. I've seen people get tanks in there and they're really hard to get the players out of them!

papawhisky
Forum Member

Post#18 » Tue 17 Oct 2017, 11:38

Ah cool, thanks for the explanation

Return to “BlAcK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2316”