report bk axios

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

darkn
Forum Member

report bk axios

Post#1 » Fri 21 Dec 2018, 23:53

Hello everyone I am new here and what I registered was because admin bk axiosby gave me a mute without reason and I was not talking on that server to give me mute and benefit to tell them that I also mute a permanent player and also did not give warnings please ask to see records of this admin that other users also bothers a little what this administrator does and I ask that I remove the mute :evil:

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Re: report bk axios

Post#2 » Sat 22 Dec 2018, 15:41

Darkn, I un muted a small list of players from the server mute list. Your chat should be back to normal, sorry for your inconvenience of your chat being on a permanent mute. I will bring this information to Blackfather to see if the mutes are being used correctly by the admins. Thank You for your post and please continue to enjoy our servers. If you have anymore problems please feel free to post your messages here.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

darkn
Forum Member

Re: report bk axios

Post#3 » Sat 29 Dec 2018, 00:14

proshooter001 wrote:Darkn, I un muted a small list of players from the server mute list. Your chat should be back to normal, sorry for your inconvenience of your chat being on a permanent mute. I will bring this information to Blackfather to see if the mutes are being used correctly by the admins. Thank You for your post and please continue to enjoy our servers. If you have anymore problems please feel free to post your messages here.

Thanks proshooter but this was repeated

Return to “BlAcK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2316”