Waller report

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Madder
Forum Member

Waller report

Post#1 » Fri 14 Apr 2017, 19:35

Here's one more confirmed:
Sharingan (i have his IP) (K/D 50/20)

Everyone who is walling i take IP before warn, for security.
Sorry for creating many posts, but I have bad memory so I cant remember what each player did, so every time I see one I report it
Play clean, stay clean.

blackfather
Beheerder

Re: Waller report

Post#2 » Fri 14 Apr 2017, 22:07

That's no problem. Proven bad guys ip's on the right topic in special members forum.
At this moment not ALL wallers on ALL servers will be banned! When you want to know exactly how we work with this, ask one of our Team members.

Dayofpain
Forum Member

Post#3 » Sat 15 Apr 2017, 00:18

Blackfather wrote:That's no problem. Proven bad guys ip's on the right topic in special members forum.
At this moment not ALL wallers on ALL servers will be banned! When you want to know exactly how we work with this, asl one of our Team members.

Well now I'm confused. What you're saying is that some people are allowed to cheat while others are not. That's like having two employees roofing a house, one you give an air nailer to and one you give a hammer to but expect both to do the same amount of work. How do you think the employee with the hammer is going to feel? He's going to use it on the other guy (or the owner) instead of the roof!!

You need to draw some black/white lines with your servers - make some cheat free and some not. From what I can see the "grey" hacking policy is why BlAcK got so bad in the first place. It's also going to have your admin fighting with each other and get discouraged and leave (along with their donations). You don't want that.

Rob {BK}NastyR1
Rob {BK}NastyR1

Madder
Forum Member

Post#4 » Sat 15 Apr 2017, 03:36

Dayofpain is right, if i join in a server without hacks, i want to play with players who is not hacking too, obviusly pro players want to play with other pro players, not with annoying kids who can not play clean because they dont know how to play. For this reason is BlAcK (BOT) exists, im wrong?
I think this is why BK server cant grow up faster
Play clean, stay clean.

blackfather
Beheerder

Post#5 » Sat 15 Apr 2017, 10:08

Dayofpain wrote:
Blackfather wrote:That's no problem. Proven bad guys ip's on the right topic in special members forum.
At this moment not ALL wallers on ALL servers will be banned! When you want to know exactly how we work with this, asl one of our Team members.

Well now I'm confused. What you're saying is that some people are allowed to cheat while others are not. That's like having two employees roofing a house, one you give an air nailer to and one you give a hammer to but expect both to do the same amount of work. How do you think the employee with the hammer is going to feel? He's going to use it on the other guy (or the owner) instead of the roof!!

You need to draw some black/white lines with your servers - make some cheat free and some not. From what I can see the "grey" hacking policy is why BlAcK got so bad in the first place. It's also going to have your admin fighting with each other and get discouraged and leave (along with their donations). You don't want that.

Rob {BK}NastyR1

Please don't compare this scene with some business employee. The Halo scene is much more complicated then that. Nobody gets paid here.
You are confused, but that's not a shame. It's not easy.
Admins will always come and leave. It's all about loyalty, not just about moderating servers that are exactly what you want yourself.
I can tell you that this community is the most free and open minded clan you will find. By far.

Black is going better. The reason the rating went down the last year is a list of reasons. We will listen to all your good suggestions, because they are good. But don't expect we can inplant them 1:1

Return to “BlAcK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2316”