Abusive admins mofofo and hog noob

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

hognoob
Expert Admin

Re: Abusive admins mofofo and hog noob

Post#21 » Tue 25 Apr 2017, 07:14

Shame Tim - I tried talking to you and move past it all but you got your panties in a bunch and just couldn't seem to move on.

At least i wasn't the only one to pick up on you - and it's funny how you only started crying and complaining after you were caught out. Nice try at deflection but it didn't work.

Have fun in your other servers, but please don't think that your big gesture about going elsewhere will make any difference, you've only been around for a couple of weeks anyway and the server has been climbing steadily in the rankings.

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#22 » Wed 26 Apr 2017, 21:46

Same Tim, I also warned him about walling in black server so don't say you don't when we know you do.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

pop
Forum Member

Post#23 » Sat 06 May 2017, 20:50

hi

I just wanted to defend our servers,
They are rocking! They are mostly well maintained and we don´t hand out admin status like candy.
If these guys were just starting, they would only have a few limited commands, which wouldn´t amount to be much as an advantage.

IDK bro Tim, you seem like you just want to be right, and stealth ain´t just blowing you off. He has given me great advice and help to make me a better admin.

My map is ROK and we are ROKcing!!!!!! hahahhahahahahaha average #11 on GT, and that´s nothing to sneeze at!!!!

Come and play!

pop

Axios Pro

Post#24 » Mon 08 May 2017, 19:01

i agree, they are so abusive admins

blackass
Forum Member

Post#25 » Sun 14 May 2017, 14:56

I have to agree about the abusive part, but as admins maybe not so much.
they deliberately and routinely do that for fun; both teams; FLAG hiding ;

You kill them > they shoot you > YOU GET KICKED. :(

But they are not admin, AFAIK, ( well at least they don't have the privilege to do that ) :lol:
They want to secure a rank() desperately so they hide the flag so you don't get points...
I've Played Long to Learn how they do KICK part. :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-)
and I know how they ruin fair play for everyone,
I have seen some familiar names here. Its good to know your playing.

Return to “BlAcK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2316”