Black ce Blue team

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

dmb
Forum Member

Black ce Blue team

Post#1 » Fri 19 May 2017, 17:03

I'd like to suggest something that may help blue team a little, I've noticed that blue team can get bogged down a bit on the spawn area near the ledge so maybe a new teleport in that area teleporting into the base so players can get more access to the teleports in the base (as blue players very rarely spawn in the base if ever). Playing on blue can be hard work at times as red players now know where the blue players spawn which can make it difficult to have a counter strike.
Most of the time I join a game I'm on blue because more players switch teams or leave the game because its harder and more restrictive then red, and players have a harder time accessing many map area's.
What do you guys think?

SOD

Re: Black ce Blue team

Post#2 » Fri 19 May 2017, 18:24

Good idea, will be taken into account, we will see what others think.

Alejandro
Forum Member

Post#3 » Fri 19 May 2017, 19:03

I have also noticed this on the server and same on halo pc, aver you can do to balance the game well :)

Rev
Forum Member

Post#4 » Fri 19 May 2017, 19:35

the normal spawn system in that map allowes players to spawn near the portal.
why we changed it ?
we did it to help the blue team from been spawn-killed each time they're on the base, we did the same thing to the red team.

Dayofpain
Forum Member

Post#5 » Sat 20 May 2017, 02:25

I agree some players have trouble getting off of the ledge, what I do is scan the area and move at the back until I get to the base. Works pretty good for me but I am used to playing there.

The players do spawn behind the base and over to the right by the tank but not as much as on the ledge. If it could be changed to spawn less on the ledge and more behind the base and over to the right it would help

Esteban?
Rob {BK}NastyR1

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Post#6 » Sat 20 May 2017, 07:00

Sure, we are on very busy schedule so it will take some time and maybe we will add the teleporter too.

Return to “BlAcK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2316”