Veleno SexPistol back with ferdinan

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Axios Pro

Veleno SexPistol back with ferdinan

Post#1 » Sat 27 May 2017, 14:27

Some can help me? Veleno=SexPistol back in server with ferdinan, dont want turn off wall, he is on line 2017/05/27 9:25 am

thks

{ABK}Axios

Molina

Re: Veleno SexPistol back with ferdinan

Post#2 » Sat 27 May 2017, 14:40

se fueron xd no alcanse a llegar mas rapido :lol:

Axios Pro

Post#3 » Sat 27 May 2017, 15:02

si, se fueron :lol:

gracias Molina

{BK}Axios

Molina

Post#4 » Sat 27 May 2017, 15:37

xd no,hay de que :D

Dayofpain
Forum Member

Post#5 » Sun 28 May 2017, 11:47

Axios Pro wrote:Some can help me? Veleno=SexPistol back in server with ferdinan, dont want turn off wall, he is on line 2017/05/27 9:25 am

thks

{ABK}Axios

Veleno should be banned but keeps changin his IP. He may play for a while but will be kicked or will leave himself eventually.

Ferdinand was playing yesterday. However, he was not doing well so he was allowed to stay to help seed the server as the player numbers are down.
Rob {BK}NastyR1

Axios Pro

Post#6 » Mon 29 May 2017, 19:57

ok Understood, I'll be careful and flexible

thks

{BK}Axios

Veleno

Post#7 » Sun 11 Jun 2017, 21:21

Let me replicate, 1 banned me when I was not using anything.
2 as it may seem strange I am the only one to play in a particular way that allows me to see the shootings of the shootings and so know where the enemy is.
3 I'm 50 years and not 10, I have so much of that halo experience that you do not even imagine.
Halo game for 11 years, i can do without the wallhack, i turn it off if i find that someone and i do not say names (black = trueno = metallica) was by way of saying ahahahah.
Well my dear fairy dresses to me piece your map both black and black bot and inform me well i do not use aimbot even though i play black bot, i botter i eat them at breakfast.

Veleno

Post#8 » Sun 11 Jun 2017, 21:26

Well, finally, I'm telling you, pay close attention to the language they use in the game.
Do they play many children from 8 to 16 and moderators do nothing for that?
Explicit sexual offenses against minors? Well I would let you down on 2 feet.
P.S.

I'm an admin on another server. I do not use my real name and clear eh.
Hello to all
In faith Veleno

SOD

Post#9 » Mon 12 Jun 2017, 17:30

We understand, but this is true ?, if you find yourself cheating you will not have excuses, thanks for participating, fair play ..

Veleno

Post#10 » Fri 16 Jun 2017, 20:45

You see that you do not play much, what I have written and the pure truth,
I strongly recommend that you stay in the game for an hour and read what players are writing, if you do not know the Spanish well, you will learn it soon so that you will really understand who you are dealing with in the game.
I'm Veleno I admit to using the wall but I use it only if i find there is at least another wall in the other team.o that I get offended in a bit of way with sexually offended content. I'm not 51 years old and I do not tolerate such an explicit sexual language.
And I can not understand why it is tolerated by the various admins present, indeed in some cases and the admin just offends the players.
See nastyR1 and axios.
I'm just writing (noob) and nothing else.
With words of the type (sucks) Or racist content

This is not tolerable if you allow me

post me = venom66@hotmail.it

Return to “BlAcK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2316”