Veleno SexPistol back with ferdinan

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Re: Veleno SexPistol back with ferdinan

Post#21 » Wed 21 Jun 2017, 18:36

BlAcK{BOT} was made for you wall hacks, so stay there if your going to use hacks and stay off the black server, we will be keeping an eye open for hackers and will continue to ban when needed.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Veleno

Post#22 » Wed 21 Jun 2017, 22:37

I inform you that admin axios continues to defame me using my nick and saying these words (i am poison i am asshole i am to gay) in other non-black maps. Use nick poison ass, valenoass, IMPLACABLE, EAGLE_WATCH.
If I do not erase the admins can not defame or use other nick of other players.
I await your news.

Rev
Forum Member

Post#23 » Thu 22 Jun 2017, 01:16

Veleno wrote:I inform you that admin axios continues to defame me using my nick and saying these words (i am poison i am asshole i am to gay) in other non-black maps. Use nick poison ass, valenoass, IMPLACABLE, EAGLE_WATCH.
If I do not erase the admins can not defame or use other nick of other players.
I await your news.

How do you know it was him ?

Axios Pro

Post#24 » Fri 23 Jun 2017, 15:15

That is a lie, I have always respected the players, there is the log of the server, I do not know if your complaint is against you, especially because the one who is going to give the opportunity, in a case, is for you, not me .

If it is a personal matter i let the other admins answer you, I will not do anymore, but if I see you in Black I will keep doing my job of watching the walls hacks like you

Regards

{BK]Axios

Veleno

Post#25 » Sat 24 Jun 2017, 11:56

If you are not axios I humbly apologize to you. Who and nastyr1? Even yesterday that I was on map 2316 as admin has continued to tell me that I'm a waller, and I did not use it, continued to accuse me unfairly.
But I'll find out why he has me with him now that I'm part of that family.
I apologized to everyone for my behavior as a waller, more than that I should do?

SOD

Post#26 » Sat 24 Jun 2017, 16:26

Your focus on being a good admin and following our rules viewtopic.php?f=61&t=549, we are watching our admins

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#27 » Fri 30 Jun 2017, 02:50

I think any admin who uses any kind of cheat or wall hack should quit the clan, because it is like slap to the faces of his other fellow admins who are trying their best to keep the servers clean and fun.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Rev
Forum Member

Post#28 » Thu 27 Jul 2017, 07:11

Implacable wrote:I'm in agreement i am Veleno , but keep silent on barking my son Anarky90 who does not use the wall. It's my ip and it's logical to think that it's me but I assure you it's not me and my son does not use the wallhack to play.
You can not banned players without knowing whether they really use wallhack or other hacks.
My son lives with me and normal that you see the same ip.

i banned him, and he was walling.

dmb
Forum Member

Post#29 » Tue 01 Aug 2017, 17:24

I don't know any hackers ip but I can smell a waller from a mile off, with abit of help from sj ;)

Rev
Forum Member

Post#30 » Tue 01 Aug 2017, 19:38

dmb wrote:I don't know any hackers ip but I can smell a waller from a mile off, with abit of help from sj ;)

He tried to report axiosby his doing his work, this guy is the worst.

Return to “BlAcK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2316”