Veleno SexPistol back with ferdinan

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Axios Pro

Re: Veleno SexPistol back with ferdinan

Post#11 » Sat 17 Jun 2017, 01:59

You've been playing black with wall for a long time, there are no excuses, you ask too much, you expect too much from the admins and you do not fair play, what a contradiction

With all due respect I have seen some players offended, but finally they are banned, I think that your comments are correct in certain things, but they contradict to the fact to fair play

I speak and understand Spanish too

Regards Veleno

{BK}AXIOSBY

Edgar
Forum Member

Post#12 » Sat 17 Jun 2017, 09:03

A 50 years old man can hack? It's very strange!
Keep Halo Alive

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#13 » Sat 17 Jun 2017, 17:23

no one will believe he is 50 lol how can a 50 year old man hack but anyways anything is possible in the world
Image{BK}Legend KEEPHALOALIVE

SOD

Post#14 » Sat 17 Jun 2017, 17:34

Veleno wrote:You see that you do not play much, what I have written and the pure truth,
I strongly recommend that you stay in the game for an hour and read what players are writing, if you do not know the Spanish well, you will learn it soon so that you will really understand who you are dealing with in the game.
I'm Veleno I admit to using the wall but I use it only if i find there is at least another wall in the other team.o that I get offended in a bit of way with sexually offended content. I'm not 51 years old and I do not tolerate such an explicit sexual language.
And I can not understand why it is tolerated by the various admins present, indeed in some cases and the admin just offends the players.
See nastyR1 and axios.
I'm just writing (noob) and nothing else.
With words of the type (sucks) Or racist content

This is not tolerable if you allow me

post me = venom66@hotmail.it

This is the 21st century, many things have changed and if you are a person of great age, you can understand what I say, currently the boys are talking and insulting in different ways, this is the life of halo, 60% Of halo players are about 9 to 15 years old.

There is no respect, and if it bothers you to see so many insults, rudeness and sexual words, then disable the chat and just play. Our priority is centered on hackers / cheaters like you, when a player exaggerates insulting everyone and prevents gameplay on the server, then it will be a problem.

You just accept that you see through the wall when you want or when you see someone doing the same, you're not a player, you're just another hacker from the dump. Please play fair and behave like a player with "experience".

Veleno

Post#15 » Sat 17 Jun 2017, 17:48

As far as I can tell you I'm 50 years old indeed 51, I explained that I use the wall only in case I realize that another player on the side uses it.
As for the offenses well dear to me you are part of the admins who offend the players if you were admin in the server where i and others are admin you would be fired on 2 feet.
It is not tolerable to behave like this, you have to be above all and not go down to such a low level that you need to offend the players, this and a factor of ignorance, the offenses respond to the facts by not rebutting what the Player says, warn him of the unsuitable language three times before shouting or banging it.
Not that I want to apologize if I use the wall, but that you are at least in some situations in some situations.
I asked many times in the game because you warned me and not other players in your team who used the wallhack. But with all my answer, you mourned me and banned.
For the fact that I always use the same IP and that I can not change my fixed IP assigned by the Provvider of my Internet line.
I do not and I turn off the router and switch it on again, so it does not happen because i fixed and not dynamic.
For this I ask for some flexibility on this.
Banning me the ip locks me permanently and my son anarky90 can not play on the map.
I ask for flexibility

SOD

Post#16 » Sat 17 Jun 2017, 17:53

Everyone has more opportunities, but you have no more.

However the case will be studied.

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#17 » Sat 17 Jun 2017, 20:28

Veleno wrote:As far as I can tell you I'm 50 years old indeed 51, I explained that I use the wall only in case I realize that another player on the side uses it.
As for the offenses well dear to me you are part of the admins who offend the players if you were admin in the server where i and others are admin you would be fired on 2 feet.
It is not tolerable to behave like this, you have to be above all and not go down to such a low level that you need to offend the players, this and a factor of ignorance, the offenses respond to the facts by not rebutting what the Player says, warn him of the unsuitable language three times before shouting or banging it.
Not that I want to apologize if I use the wall, but that you are at least in some situations in some situations.
I asked many times in the game because you warned me and not other players in your team who used the wallhack. But with all my answer, you mourned me and banned.
For the fact that I always use the same IP and that I can not change my fixed IP assigned by the Provvider of my Internet line.
I do not and I turn off the router and switch it on again, so it does not happen because i fixed and not dynamic.
For this I ask for some flexibility on this.
Banning me the ip locks me permanently and my son anarky90 can not play on the map.
I ask for flexibility

if someone is using wall why would u use it too??? wouldnt it be simple just to report him and stop making up foolish excuses??

Veleno

Post#18 » Sun 18 Jun 2017, 11:11

Because I'm more aware of the presence of other wallers and in response I'm silent.
The only thing to do (like I do in my server where I am admin and fight with equal weapons) so firm the threat to my team players.
And I only feel right against that player who uses the wallhack.
I repeat that I am also admin and I know the rules.
And accused with reason not for excuses.
If you want to tell me this, an admin (Axios) comes in the BK bot map using one of my nickname (Poison, Eagle_Watch, Implacable).
It is only to offend me in all possible ways by also setting nick Velenoass,
I am an adult person, I just limit myself to tell you (noob) I do not use the explicit offenses that others use, I respect people.
But as I see, not all admins comply with the Blackfather guidelines.
I just want you to recall your admins, you have to be above all and all by using the rules to impart. Not using as you like rules that you invent on 2 feet.
At least unbann me not because I want to play but for my son.
 Thank you for your attention and I hope so much to make a serious decision on your part about the facts I have listed.

Veleno

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Post#19 » Sun 18 Jun 2017, 11:45

Veleno,
You are a pro waller and you got banned and now your son is sad because he can't play.
We can unban you, but only for your son and not you.

But first we need guarantees that you will not play in BlAcK and you will only play in BlAcK{BOT}.
Your son will be allowed to play in BlAcK, but if he use hacks then he will be banned too.

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#20 » Sun 18 Jun 2017, 16:50

what server your admin what is the name of the clan

Return to “BlAcK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2316”