Seriously??

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Dayofpain
Forum Member

Seriously??

Post#1 » Fri 23 Jun 2017, 20:21

I go away for a while and played on BlAcK today and see {BK}Veleno. I am thinking "why would a known pro hack be allowed to be an admin? Who's next, Cancerbero?"

Sure enough, F7 and he is walling like crazy, nails me and the other players every time by jumping out from the cliff on the Blue side. Dmb was there and saw it too.

After 20 min that's it for me. There are other servers more fun to play on.
Rob {BK}NastyR1

legendkill
Forum Member

Re: Seriously??

Post#2 » Fri 23 Jun 2017, 21:19

all hackers deserve a second chance and when i was on the server earlier i didnt see him wall you should get more info or proof but dont worry i will continue looking into the matter
Image{BK}Legend KEEPHALOALIVE

Rev
Forum Member

Post#3 » Fri 23 Jun 2017, 21:26

i will look into it.

Dayofpain
Forum Member

Post#4 » Fri 23 Jun 2017, 22:35

On again for another quick game and he has his friend Matador also walling.

Fine pair you've got together now. At least before they stayed on BlAcK(BOT)
Rob {BK}NastyR1

Edgar
Forum Member

Post#5 » Sat 24 Jun 2017, 11:56

All changed but Veleno Didn't changed. We are monitoring these type of admins. If we saw that he breaking the rules we'll surely suspend him. I hope he won't do these type of work again.
Keep Halo Alive

hognoob
Expert Admin

Post#6 » Mon 26 Jun 2017, 09:28

As said, he's a pro hacker - he can't help himself. I understand the decision to give him a chance (even if I don't agree with it), everyone deserves a chance to prove they can change - BUT, he's proved that he hasn't. If he's just disregarded the rules and abused his position so soon after getting admin rights (when many of us could've predicted exactly that scenario) then the should be stripped of the admin status straight away. He's the sort of guy who will do it all the time he thinks he can get away with it.

Axios Pro

Post#7 » Mon 26 Jun 2017, 18:48

I believe in second chances too, in fact Matador told me that he wants to apply for admin, I believe in second chances, but I do not know to what extent it makes us vulnerable to all those privileges

Anyway, welcome Veleno.

{BK}Axiosby

Rev
Forum Member

Post#8 » Mon 26 Jun 2017, 18:55

Axios Pro wrote:I believe in second chances too, in fact Matador told me that he wants to apply for admin, I believe in second chances, but I do not know to what extent it makes us vulnerable to all those privileges

Anyway, welcome Veleno.

{BK}Axiosby

matador can keep dreaming i timebanned him yesterday when i saw him wearing bk tag and walling.

dmb
Forum Member

Post#9 » Tue 27 Jun 2017, 15:22

I also sightjack veleno the other day and can confirm he was using a walling app, When I asked him to turn it off he told me he doesn't use one.
It was easy to prove this, when you sightjack a player you can see the position of your players with the green triangle above there heads but the player your sightjacking cannot see these but me and the offending player can track players from the opposing team. the only way this was possible is if the player is using a walling app. :o

SOD

Post#10 » Tue 27 Jun 2017, 15:22

keep a close eye on, They deserve other opportunities, but if they break rules, they risk their administration.

Return to “BlAcK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2316”