Blue Team Spawn Locations

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

dmb
Forum Member

Blue Team Spawn Locations

Post#1 » Thu 29 Jun 2017, 19:40

I was talking with some other admins on black today and think blue team needs some better spawns, the issue on blue is players tend to spawn to the left back of the map which has become predictable for red team players :x . Would it be possible to have some more spawns at the back of the blue base so players can get to the base teleports more easily and not to spawn in an area which is predictable and the spawns need to be more spread out like red team. What do you guys think :?:

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Re: Blue Team Spawn Locations

Post#2 » Fri 30 Jun 2017, 02:00

I agree with you dmb when i play on red team i always know the blue players will be in the corner by the cave, they always seam to be stuck in that corner with no were to go.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Rev
Forum Member

Post#3 » Fri 30 Jun 2017, 07:07

actually u get can get spawn in the back of the blue base.

hognoob
Expert Admin

Post#4 » Fri 30 Jun 2017, 09:03

agreed - if you're blue then it's easy to get buttf**ked. If yo'ure afk for a while then come back, you can look at the kills/deaths and it's easy to mistakenly think that some of the reds must be hacking because they've racked up so many kills! it's like shooting fish in a barrell...

dmb
Forum Member

Post#5 » Fri 30 Jun 2017, 09:24

Stealhst wrote:actually u get can get spawn in the back of the blue base.

Yes you can but its not very often, I would say you get 20% chance of spawning behind the blue base.

Return to “BlAcK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2316”