Attack of multiple wallers

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Axios Pro

Attack of multiple wallers

Post#1 » Mon 07 Aug 2017, 23:24

Hi all,

The wallers are still coming back, some of them with similar IPs 69.22.184.XXX:2303 only change the last numbers, but they are already banned by {BK}dmb and they return, i gave ban to three different users For the same reason and returned, names? Caronte, Nomad, Prophet, Abuelo, {BK}Veleno K6666, and others.....all said: "im umbaned"

We will continue to monitor

Regards,

Last edited by Axios Pro on Mon 07 Aug 2017, 23:24, edited 1 time in total.

Rev
Forum Member

Re: Attack of multiple wallers

Post#2 » Wed 09 Aug 2017, 16:42

its probably the same person, keep doing your work and he will give up.

Axios Pro

Post#3 » Wed 09 Aug 2017, 17:24

thks Stealhst,

They are very strange the players addicted to the wall

regadrs,

{BK}Axiosby

Rev
Forum Member

Post#4 » Thu 10 Aug 2017, 11:45

I met some players who do those kind of things, maybe we can add a custom command useful against them.

Axios Pro

Post#5 » Thu 10 Aug 2017, 17:47

That would be very useful, or hopefully stop using the wall as some have already stopped doing

regards,

{BK}Axiosby

aishajulieth
Forum Member

Post#6 » Tue 15 Aug 2017, 21:18

I think that an excellent measure against these players is to prevent them from being able to play instead of being banned. I explain: In the case of a zombie match if said hacker starts as a human to change it to the zombie team and teleport him in a place so that he stays as a spectator. In the case of the other servers you can apply the same.

Since in case if banned these players easily change their IP and they return to do theirs.

Yo pienso que una excelente medida contra estos jugadores es impedir que puedan jugar en vez de ser baneados. Me explico: En el caso de una partida zombie si dicho hacker empieza como humano cambiarlo al equipo de zombies y teleportearle en un lugar para que quede como espectador. En el caso de los otros servidores se puede aplicar lo mísmo.

Ya que de por sí si se banean estos jugadores fácilmente cambian su IP y vuelven a hacer de las suyas.

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#7 » Tue 15 Aug 2017, 22:01

aishajulieth wrote:I think that an excellent measure against these players is to prevent them from being able to play instead of being banned. I explain: In the case of a zombie match if said hacker starts as a human to change it to the zombie team and teleport him in a place so that he stays as a spectator. In the case of the other servers you can apply the same.

Since in case if banned these players easily change their IP and they return to do theirs.

Yo pienso que una excelente medida contra estos jugadores es impedir que puedan jugar en vez de ser baneados. Me explico: En el caso de una partida zombie si dicho hacker empieza como humano cambiarlo al equipo de zombies y teleportearle en un lugar para que quede como espectador. En el caso de los otros servidores se puede aplicar lo mísmo.

Ya que de por sí si se banean estos jugadores fácilmente cambian su IP y vuelven a hacer de las suyas.

your talking about freeze right?
Image{BK}Legend KEEPHALOALIVE

aishajulieth
Forum Member

Post#8 » Thu 17 Aug 2017, 03:17

legendkill wrote:
aishajulieth wrote:I think that an excellent measure against these players is to prevent them from being able to play instead of being banned. I explain: In the case of a zombie match if said hacker starts as a human to change it to the zombie team and teleport him in a place so that he stays as a spectator. In the case of the other servers you can apply the same.

your talking about freeze right?

Yep

Legend op * - *

ĈäMü
Forum Member

Post#9 » Tue 19 Sep 2017, 19:57

Axios si ya yo no uso esa madada de wall ya yo deje el wall jajaj yo juego limpio

K´6666

Rev
Forum Member

Post#10 » Tue 19 Sep 2017, 20:44

he was rejected.
in his both accounts

Return to “BlAcK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2316”