TEAM BALANCE

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Axios Pro

TEAM BALANCE

Post#1 » Mon 21 Aug 2017, 23:04

Hi all

cc. Experte Admins and Supreme.

I hope u can read this:

To balance the game in 2316 between blue and red if you remove the teleport that is in the rock, with which you climb the mountain, and remove the spawn that takes you to the cave that is in the middle of the field -all on the Red side-; if this was done I think things would be better balanced.

I appreciate your comments.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Para equilibrar el juego en 2316 entre azules y rojos si se quita el teleport que esta en la roca, con el que subes a la montaña, y quitar el spawn que te lleva a la cueva que esta a la mitad del campo, todo del lado rojo, si se hiciera esto considero se equilibrarían mejor las cosas.

Apreciaré sus comentarios.

Regards,

Last edited by Axios Pro on Mon 21 Aug 2017, 23:04, edited 1 time in total.

Rev
Forum Member

Re: TEAM BALANCE

Post#2 » Mon 21 Aug 2017, 23:21

i believe the teleport is what's special about that server because its hidden so well.
if we remove it we might kill the game.

Axios Pro

Post#3 » Mon 21 Aug 2017, 23:32

For the blue team it is more difficult to take that teleport, they are boxed in the corner, if a red goes up - and that happens all the time - I know that we have to take care Black, but most of the blues go away because they can not defend themselves

I know it is complicated, but I trust that we can find a solution or some option that makes everyone have fun, and when I say all I mean both blue and red.

{BK}Axiosby

Axios Pro

Post#4 » Tue 22 Aug 2017, 00:29

{BK}Kronox wrote:
Axios Pro wrote:Hi all

cc. Experte Admins and Supreme.

I hope u can read this:

To balance the game in 2316 between blue and red if you remove the teleport that is in the rock, with which you climb the mountain, and remove the spawn that takes you to the cave that is in the middle of the field -all on the Red side-; if this was done I think things would be better balanced.

I appreciate your comments.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Para equilibrar el juego en 2316 entre azules y rojos si se quita el teleport que esta en la roca, con el que subes a la montaña, y quitar el spawn que te lleva a la cueva que esta a la mitad del campo, todo del lado rojo, si se hiciera esto considero se equilibrarían mejor las cosas.

Apreciaré sus comentarios.

Regards,

{BK}Axiosby

1-Es Buena idea solo espera haber que dicen los supremos admins
2-Puedes usar el comando /st + ID=Player para balancear
:) :D :lol: :geek: :P

I do not have that command // No cuento con esos comandos

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Post#5 » Tue 22 Aug 2017, 08:13

adding st command is something that can be done. As for the teleporter its complicated.

Axios Pro

Post#6 » Tue 22 Aug 2017, 13:58

Ok, i do my job with my current tools

Thks

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Post#7 » Sun 27 Aug 2017, 09:49

blue team spawns and some red team spawns were changed, and you also have st command now

Axios Pro

Post#8 » Sun 27 Aug 2017, 13:13

Great, later I will enter to server, thanks Esteban

Axios Pro

Post#9 » Sun 27 Aug 2017, 21:51

Hi, great job, Esteban, I did a test and I see the two teams balanced, the spawns are great, I feel it will help keep the 16/16 and make it pleasant for everyone.....

Axios Pro

Post#10 » Tue 29 Aug 2017, 17:16

The scores are more balanced, it is too early to see the results, but the two teams are hardly unbalanced, some players thank the change, point to BK....ImageImage

Return to “BlAcK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2316”