I want to Report A {BK} Kamplon

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

{BK}N1ckoAA
Forum Member

I want to Report A {BK} Kamplon

Post#1 » Tue 20 Feb 2018, 01:41

Hey I Want to Report A Player Who Is Admin or Moderator, It Is A Lack Of Respect What He Did, {BK} Kamplon, He Mutated To Me And To Kendall AA, I Am A Veteran In Bk I Was Moderator And I Have Done Undue Things But Muted A People Who Insulted Clearly Before Warns Them.
This Happened On The Server BkUsa Zombies Port: 2313.
Thanks for your attention.
NickoAA <3

Yourmum
Forum Member

Re: I want to Report A {BK} Kamplon

Post#2 » Tue 20 Feb 2018, 05:48

Hey Nicko

Thank you for your input. I just want to add to this forum that Kamplon has been reported many times for muting admins and players. He is also disrespecting. Rev can you check 2313 sv logs for this!

Regards,

{BK}N1ckoAA
Forum Member

Post#3 » Wed 21 Feb 2018, 04:54

Yourmum wrote:Hey Nicko

Thank you for your input. I just want to add to this forum that Kamplon has been reported many times for muting admins and players. He is also disrespecting. Rev can you check 2313 sv logs for this!

Regards,

Thank you for your input, but if the rules are so for everyone as it was for me in its time I think they should sanction it as it did with me, it seemed to me a lack of respect because I had to wait 10 minutes to finish The Muteo, That's why I wanted to return to Bk to be able to report the undue, but I think that there will be no second chance, so we are not all perfect. I know that. But we all have a certain point in which we have to complain.
This is my point of view as a player and what other players think, I will bring to light all that I see wrong, I will continue doing it.
In End Of All Thanks {BK} Yourmum For Your Contribution.
NickoAA <3

Rev
Forum Member

Post#4 » Tue 27 Feb 2018, 16:35

pm me in discord.

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2302”