wrongly kicked and banned

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Pistola
Forum Member

wrongly kicked and banned

Post#1 » Thu 31 Jan 2019, 13:12

{bk}lgnd996 and {bk}felipe banned me for walling when i dont wall (username _susie).
{bk}lgnd996 was muting me over and over today while new0012 was walling and insulting me. he did nothing to new0012 (a known waller on other bk servers, not bullshit).
{bk}malware kicked me over and over for walling when i dont wall (username Đaksh).
{bk}chapine calls me a waller every time i kill her, making other players think im walling and start insulting me. i dont wall.
stop banning and kicking me for nothing and stop calling me a waller just to make everyone start insulting me. it doesnt take a smartarse to sightjack for a few mins and see that im not walling, instead of listening to the first person who calls me a waller. i wouldnt so angry on the server if you werent wrongly accusing me of walling, sooo like stop and there wouldnt be any problems?

Pistola
Forum Member

Re: wrongly kicked and banned

Post#2 » Fri 01 Feb 2019, 09:15

im rosie? i never said i wasnt? its not a secret lmao. this is an old account from a year ago.
i can totally understand why i get muted, im saying that i wouldnt insult admins if i wasnt wrongly accused of walling.
im not asking for help, im telling you that since i keep getting banned for walling, i might aswell start walling n autoshooting lol. gg

hognoob
Expert Admin

Re: wrongly kicked and banned

Post#3 » Fri 01 Feb 2019, 11:56

our paths have crossed Rosey, a few times... in your defense, I will say that although I can understand why others might see you as someone who walls, when I have checked you on 2316 you have not been walling.

However, I will say that you are very quick to get abusive on the chat (as proved in this thread) and then you go apeshit if the admins have the nerve to warn or mute you for it!! I wouldn't mind but you frequently accuse other players of walling when they are not, certainly not any more than you. I use the same method to satisfy myself that they are not walling as I apply to you, but if you don't agree with my call then you start again. You can be very confrontational and aggressive which then quickly develops into abuse - and most of us get enough of that and are fed up with it.

You may occasionally get wrongly accused, but you are guilty of doing the same and that doesn't excuse the level of abuse you dish out when that happens.

Despite what many may think, we do not want to kick players - we would much prefer to see our servers full! However, we will not put up with excessive abuse.

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2302”