hahaha you are confessing that you are waller
I have had patience with you, if I see you in bk zombies I will ban you
halo is dying for people like you...
Discord: byAMC#2624

RoninWall
Forum Member

Re: Ronin wall?

Post#13 » Sat 09 Mar 2019, 06:13

"Justify my acts" damnnnnnn... We have gather today in the court to address the matter of Ronin..... should have been added to your sentence, and no shit BYAMC obviously i wall i like how your threatening to ban me when that's what you have been doing for the past week lmao. Funny how all of you admins need to read over your own rules, funny how one of your friends, byamc that name i wont mention, taps shift every second lmao why don't you ban him......Killing wallers would be so easy lol im surprised you all haven't figured it out yet, 15 years of halo for nothing i guess lol. And people like me is killing halo? lol don't make me laugh... halo died since servers like PA zombies closed lel which i could go on about, but forget all the talking I was waiting for something like this anyways... so i will be more like ana camila and just wall all out now.. better have an admin in 24/7, because i wont suicide, walling for the entire 12 mins of bloodgulch or however long a match is. ;V . Screw this stupid shit you all take this thing way to seriously.... Have a good day everyone. GG Ana Camila.

Mystogs
Forum Member

Post#14 » Sat 09 Mar 2019, 23:40

This sounds more like " Im a fragile waller and Im going to keep walling because...because many ppl use wall and they dont get banned"

Foh with your pathetic excuses, if you are walling and ppl complains about it for mere common sense you should get a punishment

RoninWall
Forum Member

Post#15 » Sun 10 Mar 2019, 00:21

@Mystogs Im rather lost..... Who are you again? never saw you in zombies before so get the fck out of this section kid. Let the BKs handle it.

Mystogs
Forum Member

Post#16 » Sun 10 Mar 2019, 01:22

Doesnt matter who I am, but if you wanna know, Im top 2 of server 2400 (a bk server aswell).

Also Im the 26 yo kid who laughs about every noob trying to justify his stupid acts lmao.

And Im not going to argue with a kid that cries when doesnt get what he wants ;)

RoninWall
Forum Member

Post#17 » Sun 10 Mar 2019, 03:46

DAMN bro if it was attention i was seeking then your giving me a lot LMAO... Go do something with your life. This isn't your business, especially since you don't play on the server, and you could be 1st 2nd or 100th on the server, its not going to make your life better or you won't win a million dollars, And besides I don't care is what i was trying to say in my previous post, your opinion and all the information isn't needed. Please be a good 26 yo and go get a job so that this thread can die and rest in peace or if your somehow interested in putting an end to walling noobs you can always apply to BK here http://www.blackshalo.com/phBB3/app.php/applicationform .

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2302”