Es de interés pro shooter

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

SNIPER
Forum Member

Es de interés pro shooter

Post#1 » Tue 05 Nov 2019, 21:44

El jugador pepsy que tanto me critica por el wall que uso y que insulta a los demás jugadores para su satisfacción fue acabado de ver walleando en el servidor. es gracioso que el tipo que no te deja jugar tranquilo que te insulta y que trata de ordenarle a los demás que hacer se vea haciendo lo que según el esta injusto y que el nunca haría, lastima que fue a wallear en el día equivocado. aquí algunas pruebas. la imagen la tome hace algunos días claramente se ve que dice que va a "wallear" y tengo otra prueba que ya lo delata totalmente... un vídeo grabado el día de hoy hace unos instantes, re subido en mi canal.

haloce 2019-11-03 18-03-02-133.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9DzMZB ... e=youtu.be

El resto es historia, buenas tardes. ATT: JHON ALEXIS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Re: Es de interés pro shooter

Post#2 » Wed 06 Nov 2019, 18:33

Both of you guys are always walling and accusing each other of walling/botting on the server. I have witnessed this from both of you with my own eyes many times and i sick and tired of seeing cheaters on the server. You guys are ruining the game with your wall especially for the players who are playing fair and use no hacks. The thing that kills me the most is we know the players who are hacking and using wall, they come to us and start complaining about another waller who is a better hacker then them, so they are unhappy when they get hacked. Just try to imagine how the players that play clean feel when you guys all get on and start cheating. We are taking all the names of players we know are hacking and saving your information in a huge database and soon you will all be gone from halo "Permanently" All we ask is you just play clean and fair and you will stay. Play dirty and you are gone.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#3 » Wed 06 Nov 2019, 18:34

Ustedes dos siempre están bloqueando y acusándose mutuamente de bloquear / botar en el servidor. He sido testigo de esto de ustedes dos con mis propios ojos muchas veces y estoy cansado de ver tramposos en el servidor. Ustedes están arruinando el juego con su muro, especialmente para los jugadores que juegan limpio y no usan hacks. Lo que más me mata es que conocemos a los jugadores que están pirateando y usando el muro, vienen a nosotros y comienzan a quejarse de otro waller que es un mejor hacker que ellos, por lo que no están contentos cuando son pirateados. Solo trata de imaginar cómo se sienten los jugadores que juegan limpio cuando todos ustedes se suben y comienzan a hacer trampa. Estamos tomando todos los nombres de los jugadores que sabemos que están pirateando y guardando su información en una gran base de datos y pronto todos se irán del halo "Permanentemente". Todo lo que pedimos es que juegue limpio y limpio y se quedará. Juega sucio y te has ido.
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Rev
Forum Member

Post#4 » Wed 06 Nov 2019, 19:23

Well from the video, i didn't see any hacks.
from that distance it's EASY to see the invisible zombies as for insulting the other players, then use the mute command on them after warning them.

look Sniper make a video of the guy hacking and we can take care of it.

SNIPER
Forum Member

Post#5 » Wed 06 Nov 2019, 20:03

Come on man, you don't have to be too smart to realize. I explain. Halo custom edition since 2007 and for your information, in this new generation there are no players who play legally, why do you think I became waller? and if you want to eliminate every hacker from the server, come on, man, you will not have rest because to find the whereabouts of each one will be difficult. and I want you to get an idea, if you ban on server hackers. unfortunately for you the bk uses zombies will be left without players because in this generation nobody plays fair

SNIPER
Forum Member

Post#6 » Wed 06 Nov 2019, 20:13

You may be right, at this distance you can easily see, but what about what follows next? as in the video it is appreciated I complained about why he saw me invi as he had done to catch me invi perhaps are you waller I said? and only told me suffer suffers noob cries, and as you can see in the first test that is the image. he says he is going to "wallear".

Rev
Forum Member

Post#7 » Wed 06 Nov 2019, 20:25

ffs i just played agaisnt you today and sightjackered you for a whole game, you have no shame SNIPER aka JOHN ALEXIS.

you were clearly walling to say the least, you can't even distinguish between someone who was using a camouflage or someone who didn't have one.

you should be happy that although you are using wallhack yet bad at the game.otherwise, trust me you don't want to know ...

oh my bad i didn't read the previous post, so you are confirming that you are walling ?
oh and you think that EVERYONE IS HACKING ?? believe me, they are still players out there that can beat you and your hacks.
don't make excuses you are only using them because you can't get any good.

i will give you a little advice behave well in the servers , or you will be punished.

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2302”