Re: bk legend

Post#11 » Wed 31 May 2017, 06:59

and why did u say im lucky
Image{BK}Legend KEEPHALOALIVE

Farhan
Forum Member

Post#12 » Wed 31 May 2017, 07:02

Then Why Rev saying you muted him?And he gave us the proof.see the screenshot.And Regarding you aren't lucky?You are lucky that you are playing and even you are an admin on halo's No.1 Server.So,What do you think

Farhan
Forum Member

Post#13 » Wed 31 May 2017, 07:04

And That's good that you are reporting players.But be sure before reporting a player.

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#14 » Wed 31 May 2017, 07:05

i always try muting admins to see if they are really admins because one of the admins told me that some of them are fake and you cant mute a admin so i will no the difference who is pretending to be who and report them but i forgot to unmute him

Farhan
Forum Member

Post#15 » Wed 31 May 2017, 07:09

Sometimes The admins wasn't logged in.And If similiar admin like deepak.if you mute him to check then he will be muted because your rank and his rank same.So Don't check by muting admins.Sometimes I also forgot to log in.So,Try an another trick to catch fake admins.

Rev
Forum Member

Post#16 » Wed 31 May 2017, 11:48

Wait are you implying BK rev is a hacker ?
Lol

jefeMAESTRO
Forum Member

Post#17 » Wed 31 May 2017, 12:35

Stealhst wrote:broken rule:
6. Always warn the player first before kicking, muting, banning him, and tell him the reason why an action is gonna be taken against him.
haloce 2017-05-31 03-30-07-22.pnghaloce 2017-05-31 03-30-16-11.png

why he muted me ? because i managed to get the rocket before he can.
so he raged and muted me for 10 minutes and left the server :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya lleva tiempo así da mute sin sentido, ni siquiera da advertencias...

Farhan
Forum Member

Post#18 » Wed 31 May 2017, 15:44

:lol:

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#19 » Wed 31 May 2017, 16:32

i didnt say rev is a hacker i said that anytime i see if anyone carry the bk name i mute them to say if they are really admin but i forgot to unmute ,farhan told me to find another way to find out fake admins just like how apolo is using the bk name and trolling all other admins

jefeMAESTRO
Forum Member

Post#20 » Wed 31 May 2017, 20:38

legendkill wrote:i didnt say rev is a hacker i said that anytime i see if anyone carry the bk name i mute them to say if they are really admin but i forgot to unmute ,farhan told me to find another way to find out fake admins just like how apolo is using the bk name and trolling all other admins

En eso tiene razón el jugador ''APOLO'' y ''Mk'Hidan'' afirman ser miembros y administradores del clan {BK} mas Hidan siempre fanfarronea diciendo que es admin. Pero a los ''WallHackers'' reportarlos si estos insultan con frecuencia dales una advertencia, si pasa de la advertencia dales ''Mute''

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2302”