adding the kill command too level 0 admins

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

legendkill
Forum Member

adding the kill command too level 0 admins

Post#1 » Sat 10 Jun 2017, 19:12

hi good day i would like to know if you can add the /kill command to the starting admins that have been here for a while because the {BK}Usa Zombies server doesnt have any level 1 admins most of them are level 0 my reasons for this is that some of the zombies help the humans kill others by blocking them in certain maps like hang em high,battle creek,chill out and others the kill command is not as serious as the ban and kick command the kill command can be use for hackers,blockers,campers and so fort it would be nice if you could add the kill command to the zombies server please take this into consideration much regards :)
Image{BK}Legend KEEPHALOALIVE

Rev
Forum Member

Re: adding the kill command too level 0 admins

Post#2 » Sat 10 Jun 2017, 21:40

If u get angry u will not use it right ? :P
Let's say for exemple someone keeps betraying u each game, u will not use it against him or when u are a zombie and u can't kill humans .... Etc

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#3 » Sat 10 Jun 2017, 23:11

no i wont get angry i learn to control my problems what i did last time was the past and i learned from my mistake

Rev
Forum Member

Post#4 » Sat 10 Jun 2017, 23:28

I'm curious who do you want it to be use against ?

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#5 » Sat 10 Jun 2017, 23:32

earlier today some of the zombies was helping a human his name was frank i told him about it but he didnt listen it is to be used against campers and hackers too the likes of nuevo003,apolo,mk hidan and others

meherdeepak
Forum Member

Post#6 » Sun 11 Jun 2017, 05:46

legendkill wrote:earlier today some of the zombies was helping a human his name was frank i told him about it but he didnt listen it is to be used against campers and hackers too the likes of nuevo003,apolo,mk hidan and others

I support this Kill command post!!! Yes we need it

aishajulieth
Forum Member

Post#7 » Sun 18 Jun 2017, 05:03

Pienso que si es necesario. Por el hecho de que casi siempre los mísmos jugadores (Evito nombrar) tienden a vaciar los servidores por su manera incorrecta de jugar. Lo importante es mantener un ranking alto en los servidores BK (Que por cierto son los mejores para mi), pero veo que poco a poco van decayendo por los jugadores que usan trampas.

I think if necessary. Due to the fact that almost always the same players (I avoid naming) tend to empty the servers by their incorrect way of playing. The important thing is to keep a high ranking on BK servers (which by the way are the best for me), but I see that little by little they are falling for players who use traps.

SOD

Post#8 » Sun 18 Jun 2017, 23:24

Exactly, these players (milk teeth) damage the server, avoid the gameplay, and the results in the ranking are worrisome.

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=639

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2302”