BK members in servers

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

TAZ
Forum Member

BK members in servers

Post#1 » Wed 16 Aug 2017, 13:01

Hi BK,

I've been playing for a while now on your zombie server and I want to point out something. First I really liked your server but in the last days that changed because:

Why don't your members follow your rules while they are telling other players to follow them?

For example: I see {BK}Hugo betraying 2 players in a match and the next match someone else betrays a player and that person is told not to betray
Second: Camping... Why do some {BK} players camp all the time sometimes at unreachable spots for example {BK}Ador is camping at the top of the map wizard. Don't {BK} players need to give a good example in their server.

Maybe add 'camping too long and becomes zombies' in your server to make it more fun and fair.

Thank you.

TAZ
Forum Member

Re: BK members in servers

Post#2 » Wed 16 Aug 2017, 15:47

Hi Kronox,

I understand that players use {BK} 'admin names' while playing, that's a really irritating and happened to me too in the old days, but in this case the server said 'starting admin {BK} .... has joined.

Maybe for the betraying it is an option for you guys to add for the one who betrayes that he also dies (but stays human) to discourage him to betray.

I just want the server to be better and more fun to play for everyone like {XG}zombie in the old days.

Cheers TaZ

Rev
Forum Member

Post#3 » Wed 16 Aug 2017, 15:50

TAZ wrote:Hi Kronox,

I understand that players use {BK} 'admin names' while playing, that's a really irritating and happened to me too in the old days, but in this case the server said 'starting admin {BK} .... has joined.

Maybe for the betraying it is an option for you guys to add for the one who betrayes that he also dies (but stays human) to discourage him to betray.

I just want the server to be better and more fun to play for everyone like {XG}zombie in the old days.

Cheers TaZ

Feel free to make an application form and join BK. after u do that u will be able to get in discord, and whenever u see an admin breaking a rule ,take a picture with the date and post it, and we will deal with them

Phantom
Forum Member

Post#4 » Thu 17 Aug 2017, 01:46

Good recommendation but as says kronox many are put the names of some admins, but honestly so put many rules will ignore hackers and campers because for them their fun is that.

{BK}PHANTOM

TAZ
Forum Member

Post#5 » Fri 18 Aug 2017, 21:16

So today I were playing a few matches on BK Zombie (2333). I had some pretty good scores without camping. Some BK admins were playing too including one who thought it was a good idea to call me noob when I killed him as zombie. I killed 8 humans as zombie in Hang Em High and I am a noob?? Lmao. Why do you do that? Because I said you need to man up and stop camping? Camping is boring and as a clan member you can do better. And I know for sure he was a real admin because there were other BK admins in the server too.

It isnt a real big deal this time but I want to point out: always beware what you say and what you do as an admin.

TaZ

Rev
Forum Member

Post#6 » Fri 18 Aug 2017, 21:25

TAZ wrote:So today I were playing a few matches on BK Zombie (2333). I had some pretty good scores without camping. Some BK admins were playing too including one who thought it was a good idea to call me noob when I killed him as zombie. I killed 8 humans as zombie in Hang Em High and I am a noob?? Lmao. Why do you do that? Because I said you need to man up and stop camping? Camping is boring and as a clan member you can do better. And I know for sure he was a real admin because there were other BK admins in the server too.

It isnt a real big deal this time but I want to point out: always beware what you say and what you do as an admin.

TaZ

what is his name ? the one who called u noob.

TAZ
Forum Member

Post#7 » Fri 18 Aug 2017, 21:30

BK Legend

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#8 » Fri 18 Aug 2017, 21:34

TAZ wrote:So today I were playing a few matches on BK Zombie (2333). I had some pretty good scores without camping. Some BK admins were playing too including one who thought it was a good idea to call me noob when I killed him as zombie. I killed 8 humans as zombie in Hang Em High and I am a noob?? Lmao. Why do you do that? Because I said you need to man up and stop camping? Camping is boring and as a clan member you can do better. And I know for sure he was a real admin because there were other BK admins in the server too.

TaZ

what was your name on the server
Image{BK}Legend KEEPHALOALIVE

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#9 » Fri 18 Aug 2017, 21:37

TaZ

if u think that was camping u clearly know nothing about halo
Image{BK}Legend KEEPHALOALIVE

TAZ
Forum Member

Post#10 » Fri 18 Aug 2017, 21:39

I was playing with the name I am a tree. I wanted to say who I were after I killed all BK admins as zombie but why should if you do thinks like that

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2302”