REPORTE

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Phantom
Forum Member

REPORTE

Post#1 » Sat 19 Aug 2017, 06:24

Hello colleagues, I would like to report some players and these are:

Alexpro, Jhon117. More than anything they are dedicated to blocking entrances, portals, and corridors. Not to mention that they betray and champion and help campers.

The player Jhon117 has been warned many times about his betrayals and his camping, but ignores

The player Alexpro usually betrays a lot and blocks. He has been warned but he does not pay attention.

I hope and can do something with them as they affect the server and other players a lot, as they betray without others doing something to them.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hola compañeros, me gustaría reportar a algunos jugadores y estos son:

Alexpro, Jhon117. Más que nada se dedican a bloquear entradas, portales y pasillos. Por no decir que traicionar y campean y ayudan a los campers.

El jugador Jhon117 ha sido advertido muchas veces sobre sus traiciones y su camping, pero no hace caso.

El jugador Alexpro suele traicionar mucho y bloquea. Se le ha advertido pero no presta atención.

Espero y puedo hacer algo con ellos, ya que afectan mucho al servidor y a otros jugadores, ya que traicionan sin los demas les hagan algo.

{BK}Phantom

Edgar
Forum Member

Re: REPORTE

Post#2 » Sat 19 Aug 2017, 07:45

We will investigate them soon, Thanks for the information :D
Keep Halo Alive

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2302”