Sugerencia (Suggestion): Bloodgulch and Hang em high in 2313

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

aishajulieth
Forum Member

Sugerencia (Suggestion): Bloodgulch and Hang em high in 2313

Post#1 » Thu 31 Aug 2017, 03:44

Últimamente he notado que los wallhackers son los que generalmente votan por estos mapas para abusar de dichas herramientas y lograr más kills, haciendo que muchos jugadores se cansen y opten por dejar el sv vaciandolo de 16 a 10 (Incluso menos) siempre que se eligen estos mapas. Como sugerencia recomendaría que se cambien en estos mapas a que no se puedan recoger armas como la francotirador o la pistola, haciendo de que de esta manera los zombies tengan una oportunidad y estos no salgan del sv por aburrimiento. :D

Lately I have noticed that wallhackers are the ones who generally vote for these maps to abuse these tools and get more kills, causing many players to get tired and choose to leave the sv emptying it from 16 to 10 (Even less) whenever they choose these Maps. As a suggestion, I recommend that you change these maps so that you can not collect weapons like the sniper or the gun, making this way the zombies have a chance and these do not leave the sv because of boredom.

Rev
Forum Member

Re: Sugerencia (Suggestion): Bloodgulch and Hang em high in 2313

Post#2 » Thu 31 Aug 2017, 04:58

Every map has it's flaws. however I do have to say that it's very hard kill hackers in blood gulch, they can see you from a mile away.
Sometimes I'm left with no choice but to kill them if the don't behave.
What do I mean by behave ?
For example do not snipe a zombie with camo from a mile away, that's an overkill and it makes them leave.
Sometimes you might not notice when the server is popular(one leaves/one joins) but the admins should always observe all the details.

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2302”