Kronox

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

TAZ
Forum Member

Kronox

Post#1 » Sat 03 Mar 2018, 15:26

Kronox is a cheater, abuses admin power and camping big time at hard to reach places. Not even talking about the betraying and the trash he uses in the server. It is getting really irritating.

Besides the BK Zombies need a good admin because it's a mess in the server and not even fun playing anymore. Sometimes its all about betraying each other or blocking for campers.

If evidence of Kronox is needed I will try to get some.

Edit by mod:

07:26:44 BugPoo: nice lag crappy mexica
07:26:52 BugPoo: get better wifi nab
Taz is just a casual troller, i checked the logs. all he does is taunt the players, comment on there network and insult their country.
11:48:41 +»Ñ£®º«+: gay kronox
11:48:43 +»Ñ£®º«+: nab
he always uses fake names, to confuse the players, grow up kid.

Hydra_343
Forum Member

Re: Kronox

Post#2 » Sat 03 Mar 2018, 16:52

Oye we no pelees por esa mamada xd no ers el unico que le dicen wal y imbot :'v

Zech

Post#3 » Sat 03 Mar 2018, 16:54

Kronox ten un poco de respeto al menos con los demas.
Ya e sido reportado por un jugador pero mira ¿Ves que me altere por eso?
Por favor respeta a nuestros administradores

Sonne
Forum Member

Post#4 » Sat 03 Mar 2018, 17:21

Para toda acusación de uso indebido de HACKS en los servidores BK, es necesario presentar evidencia y no solamente
realizar acusaciones por "presentimientos".

En tu caso Kronox, durante tu estadía en BK como admin pudiste comprender que las acusaciónes de bots o hacks son cosas
de todos los días y no tiene sentido alterarse ante la primera provocación, si bien eres libre de toda responsabilidad como administrador
no veo el caso de hacer polémica.

Saludos!

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#5 » Sat 03 Mar 2018, 20:20

why are u not active taz?
Image{BK}Legend KEEPHALOALIVE

{BK}N1ckoAA
Forum Member

Post#6 » Tue 06 Mar 2018, 03:51

TAZ wrote:Kronox is a cheater, abuses admin power and camping big time at hard to reach places. Not even talking about the betraying and the trash he uses in the server. It is getting really irritating.

Besides the BK Zombies need a good admin because it's a mess in the server and not even fun playing anymore. Sometimes its all about betraying each other or blocking for campers.

If evidence of Kronox is needed I will try to get some.

I think your report is good because it's good to doubt, but what you should do before is to consult and see if what you say is true, I'm not for defending Kronox, but Kronox is a player with time in Halo and Campear is a virtue Many people, what I'm going for is that Kronox is a player like anyone and has not broken any rules.
Because we've all raced once, we've blocked the passage is common in the game, just like betray and we have not seen any evidence of Wall or Bot, I've played several times with Kronox and never saw him committing any error.
In End This Is What I Believe
NickoAA <3

Zech

Post#7 » Tue 06 Mar 2018, 03:53

Ok drop the topic please.

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#8 » Tue 06 Mar 2018, 21:32

jajaajja kronox hacker?? jajajajaaj kronox doesnt hack he is a clean player and before u try to bash people gather evidence
Image{BK}Legend KEEPHALOALIVE

Rev
Forum Member

Post#9 » Fri 23 Mar 2018, 15:40

I have no idea if you are dumb or just plain stupid, they are some players that dont like BK admins because we do our best to clean the server and keep it fun.
Those shitty players use our BK names while hacking in 2333, exemple Ana Sofia and luffy. If you did really care you would have at least recorded an incident instead of coming here to curse like a 5 years old.

P.s: pm me if you want to be educated kid.

Player
Forum Member

Post#10 » Sat 24 Mar 2018, 02:06

:| :| :| :| :|
{BK}Player.

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2333”