Sugerencias

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Alejandro
Forum Member

Sugerencias

Post#1 » Tue 02 May 2017, 19:49

Hola
Bueno hago este post para hacer unas sugerencias (no mías originalmente)
Estas ideas las tome a partir de lo que opínan los usuarios.

1*No poder traicionar.
-Bueno en esta idea se refiere a los humanos que traicionan a otros humanos para que se vuelvan zombies.
Opciones: Que el traidor se vuelva zombie y el que fue traicionado no.
Que el traidor NO se vuelva zombie y el que fue traicionado tampoco.
Opinión: Ami no se me hace justo que una persona que este jugando bien sea traicionado y se vuelva zombie.

2*Duración de la partida.
-Bueno en esta sugerencia se dice que dure menos una partida , osea que dure solo diez minutos la partida:
Ventajas:En caso de que haya un camper y no haya administrador , el jugador no estará mucho tiempo campeando y no se retirarian los usuarios a otros server.

3*Mas mapas
Algunos jugadores me sugirieron mas mapas.
Sin embargo no estoy de acuerdo ya que los mapas que tenemos actualmente son muy buenos y divertidos.

Por mi parte agradezco a los usuarios que opinan del server y dan ideas para que este sea mas divertido y legal. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================Hello
Well I make this post to make some suggestions (not mine originally)
These ideas take them from what users think.

1 * Not being able to betray.
- Well in this idea it refers to humans who betray other humans to become zombies.
Options: The traitor becomes a zombie and the one who was betrayed does not.
                Let the traitor NOT become a zombie and he who was betrayed either.
It does not make me fair that a person who is playing well is betrayed and becomes a zombie.

2 * Duration of the match.
- Well in this suggestion it is said that lasts less a game, osea that lasts only ten minutes the game:
Advantages: In case there is a camper and there is no administrator, the player will not be much time champion and would not withdraw the users to other servers.

3 More maps
Some players suggested me more maps.
However I do not agree since the maps we have currently are very good and fun.

For my part I thank the users who think of the server and give ideas to make it more fun and legal. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Re: Sugerencias

Post#2 » Tue 02 May 2017, 19:56

Thank you for these suggestions and for bringing it here. We will do our best to give the best gameplay and experience for you guys. We will let you know when a change is made.

Return to “BK{USA}ZOMBIES ❕ 104.153.105.98:2333”