Best Halo CE custom maps Vote server

If you have a good map and would like to share it or let us try it on our servers, let us know!

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

blackfather

Best Halo CE custom maps Vote server

Post#1 » Sat 04 Mar 2017, 18:52

The moderators Pro Shooter and Naked chick will set up the best Halo Ce custom maps vote server ever.
Not only their own modded maps they have made will be on the list, but you can also ask them here to explore your own map that you have modded or build. The list will be shown here. First the list starts how it will start on the server, but that list will change whenever you got a good map that comes in place of another map.

Pro shooter and Naked chick will place the list here soon, and tell you where to find the server. The server will be names BK Custom Maps

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Re: Best Halo CE custom maps Vote server

Post#2 » Sun 05 Mar 2017, 20:16

This will be fun for you modders out there who spend hrs on your custom maps to get your work noticed, there are so many good maps that people spend time to make out there that will never get to be seen or played. Who knows your map might just make it to the most played map in the world. :D
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Rohan
Forum Member

Post#3 » Thu 23 Mar 2017, 18:06

WOW, Then it'll be godlike fun to play in that server.

blackfather
Beheerder

Post#4 » Sun 02 Apr 2017, 20:44

Server is on 2331, and online with a few good maps. Let us know the custom map we should switch. The popularity is shown here.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... .151:2331/

The server has 8 maps rotating and in vote modus.

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#5 » Mon 03 Apr 2017, 19:47

Thanks bfrqrv, I will check it out and see how it is. It's nice to have the maps we make in a vote server to see how they will go. Great going on the server idea. I think it's a good way for players to see and try maps they never seen before. Can you load my b30_deathisland map and my a50_mp_bk_v1 map if not already added. Thanks Pro. :D
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

blackfather
Beheerder

Post#6 » Tue 04 Apr 2017, 08:24

Maps added! When there are more requests let me know here. But remember, the maximum we do is 8 maps in a row. So each map that comes in, there must be a map out.

Return to “Map request”