player called a n d y

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

papawhisky
Forum Member

player called a n d y

Post#1 » Wed 11 Oct 2017, 19:57

Howdy

There is a regular ROK player called a n d y who admitted this week that he uses sight jack in game to track enemy players. He often moaned about hackers in the past but has obviously decided to take the easy route and join them in their cheating ways. He frequents all the well known heavy weapon Gulch servers so is a fairly regular visitor to the ROK server. Just a heads up.

P.S. When I tried to confront him about it he actually suggested that because SJ is available in HAC2 then it must be ok to use in a server :D . My previous conversations with this guy regarding hackers would suggest that he knows very well that he is cheating but has just given up trying to play the 'right' way.

Rev
Forum Member

Re: player called a n d y

Post#2 » Wed 11 Oct 2017, 21:05

i met A N D Y a few times.
he has a monkey brain, he calls anyone that plays better than him is a hacker.(pizza boom too)
how is he using hac2(he spies on your location ?)
thank you for letting us know, i will try to be more active in ROK.

papawhisky
Forum Member

Re: player called a n d y

Post#3 » Wed 11 Oct 2017, 21:34

Hi Rev

Obviously HAC2 is available to anyone that downloads it, it is very useful to enable the automatic map downloads in Halo CE.

I was in another server (not BK) on the opposite team to a n d y and his chat made it obvious that he was tracking me using Sight Jack (f7). I asked him to double check and he openly admitted that he was using Sight Jack to track me. Later that day he did the same thing on the BK ROK server.

He seems to think it is ok for him to use it because it is a 'normal' part of HAC2. When I explained to him that HAC2 stands for Halo ANTI Cheat 2 he called me a loser and rage quit :D

Return to “ROK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2628”