How can we tell?

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

pop
Forum Member

How can we tell?

Post#1 » Fri 14 Apr 2017, 20:39

So a few times I´ve entered the command for aimbot to see and it might show a very low number on a player. Like less than 100, I´ve seen some high numbers too.
I´ve seen that I have an aimbot score once and it was WTF? cuz I don´t even know how that works, or how to get one or whatever...

So I was telling a player that he needs to stop the aimbotting and he said I need to learn how to discern who really has an aimbot.
The command said he was aimbotting, but his score was just a few hundred and his real tiem score was higher than the aimbot score.

Then he quit, so I was curious, ....

I don´t want to kick anyone for no reason.

pop

Rev
Forum Member

Re: How can we tell?

Post#2 » Fri 14 Apr 2017, 20:47

pop wrote:So a few times I´ve entered the command for aimbot to see and it might show a very low number on a player. Like less than 100, I´ve seen some high numbers too.
I´ve seen that I have an aimbot score once and it was WTF? cuz I don´t even know how that works, or how to get one or whatever...

So I was telling a player that he needs to stop the aimbotting and he said I need to learn how to discern who really has an aimbot.
The command said he was aimbotting, but his score was just a few hundred and his real tiem score was higher than the aimbot score.

Then he quit, so I was curious, ....

I don´t want to kick anyone for no reason.

pop

forget the aimbot score, it not accurate, i get a high score easily. you will know if someone is using aimbot if he snaps to other players at a fast speed.

Madder
Forum Member

Post#3 » Fri 14 Apr 2017, 21:05

Yep, its not accurate, only i check the players when i see the message: Snap confirmed! +1300.
then i see the movements with SJ, and as Steal said, how fast does it kill the players
Play clean, stay clean.

blackfather
Beheerder

Post#4 » Fri 14 Apr 2017, 22:15

All right here. Let the software do it's job. Its not accurate but it works just enough.
Good question pop.

We will miss some, and we will hit some good guys. There is no other way. I know that the good guys will get some way to avoid this, so the balance in th eend will be good.

pop
Forum Member

Post#5 » Sat 15 Apr 2017, 01:11

Madder wrote:Yep, its not accurate, only i check the players when i see the message: Snap confirmed! +1300.
then i see the movements with SJ, and as Steal said, how fast does it kill the players

What does SJ mean?

So snap to... is a hack or is it just when they are looking at a player.
I see lots of times, "Predator is snapping to pop..." and then some numbers,
I don´t know what any of that means.
Sometimes it´s a player on my team so I just figured it´s when we´re aiming at a player.

Lots to learn lol

pop

Rev
Forum Member

Post#6 » Sat 15 Apr 2017, 02:24

pop wrote:
Madder wrote:Yep, its not accurate, only i check the players when i see the message: Snap confirmed! +1300.

What does SJ mean?

Sometimes it´s a player on my team so I just figured it´s when we´re aiming at a player.

Lots to learn lol

pop

Sj=sightjacker that is the name of the tool we use to see if a player is walling or using aimbot. Click f7 To use it.
Regarding the word snap is when the players moves from one targeted to another at a superfast and impossible speed, when he does that we know for sure he is aimboting specially if he does it all the time .

Madder
Forum Member

Post#7 » Sat 15 Apr 2017, 03:24

pop wrote:

What does SJ mean?

Lots to learn lol

pop

SJ = Sight Jacker
SJ is an option you can activate with F7 (you need to install hac2 to halo) and you can spectate any player

Snap/Snapping = Aim with sniper
"Madder is snapping to pop..." I'm aiming exactly to your head
Play clean, stay clean.

pop
Forum Member

Post#8 » Sun 16 Apr 2017, 05:49

Thanks madder for the help

pop

Return to “ROK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2628”