HOW BORING CAN IT GET??

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

pop
Forum Member

HOW BORING CAN IT GET??

Post#1 » Fri 28 Apr 2017, 05:47

Phhhtttt!!

Man, what I really liked about ROK was 2 awesome things!!

1. The no 2 shot and reload crap- takes me back to the HARDCORE ROCKETS and EXCESSIVE ROCKETS servers of a few years ago.
Nothing like getting taken down by a guy who has the luck of a shot while you´re standing there (with the drop on him) with your dick in your hand and no shell in the chamber. MAN! I always hated that. lol
2. The built in reward to advance. Points while in the base!! That is soooooooo motivating to me.
For a good while, that was the deal, everyone (well most) trying to get past the gulch into the base and score.

Now, so many of these ROCKETS GULCH dancers, monkey ass dancers who just hit the culvert and dance while shooting respawns.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!

There is no CTF, it´s Slayer and we ought to call it that. Most have no intention at all of ever even trying for the flag. Just dance and dance and dance, fucking BORING!!!!!

We need the Stop Camping feature that COLUMBIA ROCKETS had
It said stop camping (in spanish) move from your spot pop or you will be kicked
IDK how they did it, but it made the game much more proactive.

Or we need to de-incentivize the points for simple killing and reward those that advance with more points.

Hmmmm 5 points for a regular kill 25 points per 3 seconds in the base... hahahahahhahahahahahahah

anyways, that´s my rant for the week.

Be good and play well

pop

blackfather
Beheerder

Re: HOW BORING CAN IT GET??

Post#2 » Mon 01 May 2017, 08:42

We are on it pop. Thanks for sharing this. Server is ROKcing on Gametracker.
When we change something you will be the first to know.

pop
Forum Member

Post#3 » Tue 02 May 2017, 06:14

I PM´d you, but I think we don´t want to tweek it too much, it is definitely ROKing on GT right now.

pop

blackfather
Beheerder

Post#4 » Tue 02 May 2017, 18:38

Right you are!

Return to “ROK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2628”