acussing me

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Alzid
Forum Member

acussing me

Post#1 » Tue 02 May 2017, 20:36

Hello I just want to say that there is a player who told me thatw is admin and he is accusing me of having aimbot which is completely false and tries to treat me with bad words, can do something ..? He said he would kick me out Forever ban

thanks
Alzid
(cascabel)

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Re: acussing me

Post#2 » Tue 02 May 2017, 20:45

Can you please tell us the name of the player that told you this? And when did he say that and what was your name when he said this to you?

Alzid
Forum Member

Post#3 » Tue 02 May 2017, 21:33

He is called pop and always boasts of being an admin, on one occasion I invite myself to be an admin but I could never register until today, then he started accusing me in my second profile "cascabel"
Is completely false that I use aimbot, I even asked for captures of it and yet he knows that there are players that use aimbot and does nothing to expel them one of them is called DR XXX something like this ..

Alzid
Forum Member

Post#4 » Tue 02 May 2017, 21:35

Some times I have been expelled from the game or when I reach enemy base they disconnect me, I have very good internet speed and a good team, I do not understand if this is due to retaliation

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Post#5 » Tue 02 May 2017, 22:27

Thank you! We will check the logs.

pop
Forum Member

Post#6 » Wed 03 May 2017, 04:25

Hello Alzid

I did ban you for 10 minutes yesterday, you did have a very high aimbot score, all I know is what I see.

I have also checked DRCxxx for cheats but he plays clean and he is simply better than most of us.

I have never had a problem with you as Alzid I play with you all the time, but yesterday you and Miguel were "snapping" a few different times.
I logged out, came back as BK pop and checked you both out.
I spoke to both of you and you did not respond, so I time banned you for 10 minutes.
You came back and later and just wanted to argue.

I don´t boast about being an ADMIN, but I have several long time players that I have played with for years and when they come, I mention it to them. I want them to come and play on our servers.

Sorry for your troubles Alzid, but I try to do the best I can.

For the record I have only time banned a few people, but when they start "snapping" I log out and it costs me my points, my standing and come back as ADMIN to see what is going on.

See you back at ROK soon I hope.

pop

pop
Forum Member

Post#7 » Wed 03 May 2017, 04:26

Alzid wrote:Some times I have been expelled from the game or when I reach enemy base they disconnect me, I have very good internet speed and a good team, I do not understand if this is due to retaliation

I have never kicked you as ALzid. So I don´t know what that is about.

pop

1mpAcT
Forum Member

Post#8 » Wed 03 May 2017, 21:59

Not saying it is impossible, but highly unlikely for someone to play on our servers regularly and get detected with aimbot randomly, nor is it likely for someone to use aimbot on a rocket server, plus it has been determined that you can get an aimbot score high without botting.

Alzid
Forum Member

Post#9 » Wed 03 May 2017, 23:11

POP I hope your words are sincere, I like "ROK"I WILL YET TALK TO YOU SEVERAL TIMES AND YOU NEVER HAD ANSWERED THAT FOR LOOKING FOR THE FORUM, today between and I was kicked out 6 times the last was in the first place and I was banned for a considerable time, I hope from the heart that this is not retaliation, I am at Order if you ever need me in the forum, I have never used or used one day aimbot, I do not need it I like to be honest so I wrote to this forum because I feel part of this, thanks for responding and I hope not to be disconnected as often, good day :)

Rev
Forum Member

Post#10 » Thu 04 May 2017, 01:37

No we are having some issues​ with the servers which causes close error.
Pop if u are in Rok server keep an eye if he is walling
. If someone uses aimbot in a rocket server that would be the day. Aimbot is useless in rok, if possible only deal with those that use wallhack, if they ignore your warnings.

Return to “ROK ❕ 104.153.105.98:2628”