It is time that you look at empty Servers, that you clean the admin list and take more care of the new people you accept

For any topics related to Halo.

Moderator: {BK}_DD

Blozzy
Forum Member

It is time that you look at empty Servers, that you clean the admin list and take more care of the new people you accept

Post#1 » Sat 03 Mar 2018, 19:18

Hello, this publication is aimed at top level administrators.

It's time for you to update the admin list.

There are people who enter the clan and the other day they leave. Other administrators who have been long gone, there are also others to add.

Sometimes one goes to the servers and the new ones BK, THAT YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN, you go to the admin list they do not appear they say they are BK (They are sanctioned) and after a while they appear in discord.

A problem is formed by that. I understand that many of the clan Study, Work Etc, but they connect every day in that moment that connects can update the list.

Empty Servers.

Are there Servers who spend all day empty, instead of paying for them because they do not let them go?

So you do not pay money for something that you do not use and you improve the service of other servers that are always used, So also saves money

Thank you I hope you do something and do not forget the changes of the 2304 :oops:

Finally, be careful with who accepts bone read that you have a good reason to enter something, there was one out there that just put the age and go in, try to accept good people and say good in the sense that Know Play, be active, be a good person etc you understand haha

GioHdz98
Forum Member

Re: It is time that you look at empty Servers, that you clean the admin list and take more care of the new people you ac

Post#2 » Sat 03 Mar 2018, 22:35

In relation to empty servers, I agree, but what could be done as an alternative in case you do not want to leave the servers, we could ask players for suggestions, which would be better, we could change, game choices, etc. ... I wish we could have a little more control in relation to the types of game and kills.
That's in my opinion, it served me a lot, my server, and almost always goes half full, it's always good to see suggestions from the most regular players, take into account that as BK we must maintain the satisfaction of the players adjusted to rules, and we have as a responsibility, take care of our servers :)
-Thanks

Return to “General Topics”