I am remaking my thread RE: Certain members...

For any topics related to Halo.

Moderator: {BK}_DD

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

I am remaking my thread RE: Certain members...

Post#1 » Wed 11 Apr 2018, 02:42

Members names:
  • {BK}Blozzy
  • {BK}Blast
Well as I have stated, since my thread was deleted without reason I might add, by Rev, by request, I am remaking it , so here goes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqw2ISXOD5Q

I made this same post a few weeks ago when Blozzy abused his admin and repeatedly muted me while in spanish tried to fabricate a reason for banning me, which he eventually did. That was reversed of course, although I don't play in BK servers very often anymore because of the recruitment of corrupt and cheating admins, like Blozzy as the above video shows.

On Monday night, our Vice President, under the name "Natalie" was playing in your servers and was muted by Blast after provoking her as stated by iCroft. Logs seem to show that Blast provoked our VP in to a response out of frustration after being called "gay" and a "bitch lagger" and many more that I am not prepared to repeat here.

{BK}Blozzy is a confirmed cheat and also an abuser of his admin powers yet has been allowed back in to BK despite this.

My question is, what are BK going to do about it?

I don't play in your servers very often because of this and it pains me to say this.

Return to “General Topics”