Hello, i'm new here to the Halo community.

New to our forums? Tell us a bit about yourself so we can get to know you.

Moderator: {BK}_DD

-[EVIL]- Pepsi
Forum Member

Hello, i'm new here to the Halo community.

Post#1 » Thu 15 Mar 2018, 22:19

Hello, I am Pepsi, but you can just call me Caleb if you wish. I'm 17, turning 18 this September, and I love gaming.

I will play Halo Custom Edition from time to time, and when I do I try to get on BK servers, because you guys have the best servers to my experience. Also I met some pretty chill people, even if they dont speak the same language as me. I am shocked there is still a Halo 1 community after 15+ years, I can find 500+ players online on any usual day.

I decided to join this community to show my support for old school games. The -[EVIL]- tag is from the Team Fortress Classic clan Evil Soldiers, TFC is another old school fps I like to play.

{BK}WorldH
Forum Member

Re: Hello, i'm new here to the Halo community.

Post#2 » Fri 16 Mar 2018, 00:38

Bienvenido al foro, disfruta tu estancia. esperemos respuesta favorable. disfruta de los servers que te ofrece tu casa amiga BK.
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay. let's hope favorable answer. enjoy the servers that your home friend BK offers you.

Zech

Post#3 » Fri 16 Mar 2018, 01:59

Welcome to the forum,thanks. :)

dmb
Forum Member

Post#4 » Fri 16 Mar 2018, 19:11

Welcome buddy, The admins here are doing a great job on keeping BK servers alive and with it Halo 1 :D

Enjoy!

1mpAcT
Forum Member

Post#5 » Fri 23 Mar 2018, 00:30

Welcome to the forums and I hope to catch you in game sometime when I do play :) See around!

Return to “Tell us about yourself”