keagz

New to our forums? Then tell us a bit about yourself so we can get to know you.

Moderator: legend996

keagzz92
Forum Member

keagz

Postby keagzz92 » Thu 10 Aug 2017, 10:59

Hey guys, my name is Keagan, and im from Australia! Love to get on and game, i like to have fun and i enjoy playing very competetively, depending on how im feeling haha! Halo has been my game since it came out and for some reason it never left me. I work full time as a mechanic but my other life consists of gaming. I really hope i can make new friends and make some sort of difference to this community! Thanks for having me :)

Kronox
Forum Member

Re: keagz

Postby Kronox » Thu 10 Aug 2017, 11:08

keagzz92 wrote:Hey guys, my name is Keagan, and im from Australia! Love to get on and game, i like to have fun and i enjoy playing very competetively, depending on how im feeling haha! Halo has been my game since it came out and for some reason it never left me. I work full time as a mechanic but my other life consists of gaming. I really hope i can make new friends and make some sort of difference to this community! Thanks for having me :)

Hello I like to see you enjoy being since this community is growing every day more here we are all to help us and thanks for continuing to help us keep halo alive!
Continues to enjoy the great servers that are in this Clan soon we will see in one of them

When you need help just leave me a private message!
:D :D

Edgar
Forum Member

Postby Edgar » Thu 10 Aug 2017, 11:25

Nice to meet you :D
Keep Halo Alive

Rev
Forum Member

Postby Rev » Thu 10 Aug 2017, 11:43

keagzz92 wrote:Hey guys, my name is Keagan, and im from Australia! Love to get on and game, i like to have fun and i enjoy playing very competetively, depending on how im feeling haha! Halo has been my game since it came out and for some reason it never left me. I work full time as a mechanic but my other life consists of gaming. I really hope i can make new friends and make some sort of difference to this community! Thanks for having me :)

We are happy to have you with us.

1mpAcT
Forum Member

Postby 1mpAcT » Thu 21 Sep 2017, 02:03

We are happy to have you and I've been playing Halo since I was a kid and likewise, it has never left me, and i'm not sure if it ever will xD

Molina

Postby Molina » Fri 22 Sep 2017, 03:00

Nice to meet you keagz

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Postby proshooter001 » Mon 16 Oct 2017, 18:44

Welcome :D
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Return to “Tell us about yourself”