keagz

New to our forums? Tell us a bit about yourself so we can get to know you.

Moderator: {BK}_DD

keagzz92
Forum Member

keagz

Post#1 » Thu 10 Aug 2017, 10:59

Hey guys, my name is Keagan, and im from Australia! Love to get on and game, i like to have fun and i enjoy playing very competetively, depending on how im feeling haha! Halo has been my game since it came out and for some reason it never left me. I work full time as a mechanic but my other life consists of gaming. I really hope i can make new friends and make some sort of difference to this community! Thanks for having me :)

Edgar
Forum Member

Re: keagz

Post#2 » Thu 10 Aug 2017, 11:25

Nice to meet you :D
Keep Halo Alive

Rev
Forum Member

Post#3 » Thu 10 Aug 2017, 11:43

keagzz92 wrote:Hey guys, my name is Keagan, and im from Australia! Love to get on and game, i like to have fun and i enjoy playing very competetively, depending on how im feeling haha! Halo has been my game since it came out and for some reason it never left me. I work full time as a mechanic but my other life consists of gaming. I really hope i can make new friends and make some sort of difference to this community! Thanks for having me :)

We are happy to have you with us.

1mpAcT
Forum Member

Post#4 » Thu 21 Sep 2017, 02:03

We are happy to have you and I've been playing Halo since I was a kid and likewise, it has never left me, and i'm not sure if it ever will xD

Molina

Post#5 » Fri 22 Sep 2017, 03:00

Nice to meet you keagz

proshooter001
Supreme Admin

Post#6 » Mon 16 Oct 2017, 18:44

Welcome :D
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers

Return to “Tell us about yourself”