Best Scores!

Here you are welcome to write about topics other than halo!

Moderator: Alejandro

User avatar
Rev
Forum Member
Posts: 909
Joined: Mon 27 Feb 2017, 13:57

Best Scores!

Postby Rev » Wed 24 May 2017, 16:08

Post your best Scores here.
haloce 2017-05-22 20-20-17-37.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dayofpain
Forum Member
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri 30 Dec 2016, 04:23

Re: Best Scores!

Postby Dayofpain » Wed 24 May 2017, 19:08

Stealhst wrote:Post your best Scores here.
haloce 2017-05-22 20-20-17-37.png

LOL. Did you scratch out my name?

I don't care if you kick my ass - you're an awesome player!
Rob {BK}NastyR1

User avatar
Rev
Forum Member
Posts: 909
Joined: Mon 27 Feb 2017, 13:57

Re: Best Scores!

Postby Rev » Wed 24 May 2017, 19:11

Dayofpain wrote:
Stealhst wrote:Post your best Scores here.
haloce 2017-05-22 20-20-17-37.png

LOL. Did you scratch out my name?

I don't care if you kick my ass - you're an awesome player!

wasnt u.
you can kinda see the date under the picture xD.

Dayofpain
Forum Member
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri 30 Dec 2016, 04:23

Re: Best Scores!

Postby Dayofpain » Wed 24 May 2017, 20:02

Stealhst wrote:
Dayofpain wrote:
Stealhst wrote:Post your best Scores here.
haloce 2017-05-22 20-20-17-37.png

LOL. Did you scratch out my name?

I don't care if you kick my ass - you're an awesome player!

wasnt u.
you can kinda see the date under the picture xD.


Play Cancerbero again. He has been AWOL since you kicked his hacker ass though :lol:
Rob {BK}NastyR1

User avatar
Rev
Forum Member
Posts: 909
Joined: Mon 27 Feb 2017, 13:57

Re: Best Scores!

Postby Rev » Wed 24 May 2017, 20:20

Dayofpain wrote:
Stealhst wrote:
Dayofpain wrote: LOL. Did you scratch out my name?

I don't care if you kick my ass - you're an awesome player!

wasnt u.
you can kinda see the date under the picture xD.


Play Cancerbero again. He has been AWOL since you kicked his hacker ass though :lol:

He didnt want to play in bk scrim instead he wants to play black(Bot) Lol
he must have guessed walling will not help him, so now he wants to try using aimbot.

User avatar
proshooter001
Supreme Admin
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat 04 Jul 2015, 18:45

Re: Best Scores!

Postby proshooter001 » Thu 25 May 2017, 03:12

Wall Monkeys
Keep Calm And Say No To Hackers


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Created by Matti from StylesFactory.pl and Warlords of Draenor
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited