new hacker - (BK)Zub-z

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

hognoob
Expert Admin

new hacker - (BK)Zub-z

Post#1 » Thu 07 Sep 2017, 14:57

Hi - just thought I'd let you know about a guy who I just caught hacking in BlAcK, going by the name of (BK)Zub-z. I suspected him of walling, watched him for a while to make sure, warned him (which of course he denied) - but it was obvious, tracking players through hills etc. He got suspended (which is useless by the way, they respawn almost immediately), then kicked - he came back in straight away, abused the admin and carried on. I kicked him a couple more times before IP banning him.

If he's applied (he was using the BK tag) to join, then he's not the sort of player we want, thank you!

Thel 'Vadam
Forum Member

Re: new hacker - (BK)Zub-z

Post#2 » Thu 07 Sep 2017, 15:27

:twisted: :twisted: Nos pondremos Al Dia Con Ese Señorito ;) ;)

Edgar
Forum Member

Post#3 » Thu 07 Sep 2017, 18:48

Yeah I saw him on zombies but when I warned him he left :lol:
Keep Halo Alive

Axios Pro

Post#4 » Thu 07 Sep 2017, 19:53

hognoob wrote:Hi - just thought I'd let you know about a guy who I just caught hacking in BlAcK, going by the name of (BK)Zub-z. I suspected him of walling, watched him for a while to make sure, warned him (which of course he denied) - but it was obvious, tracking players through hills etc. He got suspended (which is useless by the way, they respawn almost immediately), then kicked - he came back in straight away, abused the admin and carried on. I kicked him a couple more times before IP banning him.

If he's applied (he was using the BK tag) to join, then he's not the sort of player we want, thank you!
the same player back later and he said I'm unbanned, I asked him to remove the BK and he didnt, I decided baned again for wall, but he quit the server

ImageImage
Last edited by Axios Pro on Thu 07 Sep 2017, 19:53, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “BlAcK{USA} ❕ 104.153.105.98:2305”