Players Betraying other players

Report a problem that affects all servers in general or if you got lost and haven't found the forum for a specific server.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

Yourmum
Forum Member

Players Betraying other players

Post#1 » Sat 13 Jan 2018, 00:59

As it has come to my attention, recently in 2313, there has been an alarming number of increased betrayal where players nade other players or use plasma/rocket launchers to dislodge them from a height. Can I request the higher admins to come up with a rule or a fix for this growing situation.

Regards,

SOD

Re: Players Betraying other players

Post#2 » Sat 13 Jan 2018, 01:14

Hi Yourmom,
Betrayal can be a problem, but solving it can not be easy, if it means kicking those who betray, the server would be empty. Thanks for your opinion, I will start looking for alternatives with the team.

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#3 » Sat 13 Jan 2018, 01:30

the only problem i see in betraying is that some players leave when they get betrayed the only option as of now is to betray them back
Image{BK}Legend KEEPHALOALIVE

Yourmum
Forum Member

Post#4 » Sat 13 Jan 2018, 01:45

Of course we wont kick them out but you know how on 2328 server, if someone betrays their tram members, they lose all the score they made. Maybe we can implement this into 2313 and 2333

Rev
Forum Member

Post#5 » Thu 22 Mar 2018, 02:24

Yourmum wrote:Of course we wont kick them out but you know how on 2328 server, if someone betrays their tram members, they lose all the score they made. Maybe we can implement this into 2313 and 2333

it's not a bad idea.
they are two kind of betraying, the bad and the good.
bad as in betraying everyone on your team, the good is to create a challenge against another player by betraying each others.

pm me if you have some suggestion for the bad betrayers.

Return to “Server problem report”