So it would seem that BK is still allowing cheats in your servers!

Report a problem that affects all servers in general or if you got lost and haven't found the forum for a specific server.

Moderators: {BK}_DD, proshooter001

legendkill
Forum Member

Re: So it would seem that BK is still allowing cheats in your servers!

Post#11 » Thu 22 Feb 2018, 00:56

no one is going to reply to your threads anymore u kept on crying when someone that is better than u kills u if u dont have proof dont complain
Image{BK}Legend KEEPHALOALIVE

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#12 » Thu 22 Feb 2018, 01:47

Lol @ you legendkill. Your hilarious.

aishajulieth
Forum Member

Post#13 » Thu 22 Feb 2018, 21:29

I'm sorry to tell you, the players you named aren't hackers. They're just a normal average player. For in my case I have killed them without any problem as they have killed me. Lasky respectfully stops slandering some players' names, because in itself, everything that kills you doesn't mean it's hacker.
In case you really see a hacker, I would recommend you to record it so that you can watch and take the necessary steps towards that player.
The reason some admins do not take action is simply because they are not hackers on the server.

Greetings

legendkill
Forum Member

Post#14 » Thu 22 Feb 2018, 21:45

aishajulieth wrote:I'm sorry to tell you, the players you named aren't hackers. They're just a normal average player. For in my case I have killed them without any problem as they have killed me. Lasky respectfully stops slandering some players' names, because in itself, everything that kills you doesn't mean it's hacker.
In case you really see a hacker, I would recommend you to record it so that you can watch and take the necessary steps towards that player.
The reason some admins do not take action is simply because they are not hackers on the server.

Greetings

exactly
Image{BK}Legend KEEPHALOALIVE

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#15 » Fri 23 Feb 2018, 01:38

There is ALWAYS the one that takes the side of cheats...

What I saw is proof that they are cheating and nothing any of you say will change this.

I am willing to bet that NOTHING is being done because it is me and not say "legendkill" making a similar complaint that I am. I and over 4 pages of posts. Odd that absolutely nothing is being done about this complaint isn't it? have seen a similar complaint that he has made on this board and everyone bent over backwards to resolve it I am also willing to bet that this is for no other reason as well.

This is starting to reek of some kind of twisted revenge attack because I exposed "Lokus" and "Blozzy" as corrupt admins and I don't think that is fair or at the very least corruption as with the above 2 named individuals. To be honest, I suspect that even if I did show proof, which I am confident that I have, it would be twisted and manipulated and I would be accused of "doctoring" the video.

Bottom line is this:

I am starting to believe that BK members (like legendkill) are discreetly trolling and taking the liberty and getting away with it.

Your servers are great, when there are no cheats about of course, and this thread, my first post names no less than 3 that I believe are cheats, especially "#Kelpie". The other two, "Kei" and "calabizo" I suspect are very good cheats and are also good at hiding it. But of course, the admins here seem to enjoy the world of cheats and this is becoming a nasty habit.

As for what aishajulieth said: Being killed is not my problem, being repeatedly killed by a spawnkilling walling aimbotter is. But you dont take that in to account and jump in to a defensive mode and accuse me of being a bad loser, that shows ho ignorant you really are and shows that you actually allow cheats in your servers. Being repeatedly killed does not mean anything except the fact that I DO NOT cheat, but that means absolutely nothing to you and you prefer to troll the innocent player instead and cause that player to be very angry and you get some kind of twisted gratification out of this.

Your shot!

Esteban
Supreme Admin

Post#16 » Fri 23 Feb 2018, 09:12

I didn't read all these short story posts.
First, our starter admins doesn't have the power to kick or ban so don't assume everyone having a BK tag in his name is cabable of doing everything you like.
Second, we really appreciate your help and we thank you for that, but our admins are already doing a nice job and they always report to us whenever there is a problem, so again thanks for your concern.
Lastly, BK policy is not to kick/ban noob hackers, because most of halo players use hacks.

Please try to explain to us with less words next time.

blackfather
Beheerder

Post#17 » Fri 23 Feb 2018, 09:51

Lasky

In the last 1.5 decade we build a key performance indicator (KPI) that shows us exactly what we are doing. Those Indicators are the means to measure progress and quality on our servers. The KPI has never been that good as it is today. Each complaint will get a personal approach. One of the measurements in the KPI involves fair gameplay as much as possible. Our admins (starting admins are in training) know exactly what is required of them.

Esteban did say it allready. You feel lost and therefore you make long stories and attacks to our admins. The result is what you seed.
Each day we tune and optimize the system. If you really want to help in this adventure stop with negative reviews, because they are based on nothing.

When you want to help our community try to bring in positive ideas. The whole Halo world knows that we are listening to everybody that is trying to keep this scene alive. When you can't do that I will close this topic, because we have other sources for handling individual problems.

«DN»Lasky®
Forum Member

Post#18 » Fri 23 Feb 2018, 11:40

I feel lost because trying to help a clan that I see a future alliance with is getting me nowhere except more frustrated and trolled repeatedly. Where is the confusion here?

Return to “Server problem report”